MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I had the guts to leave my kids and go away with my husband for a long weekend, to Ibiza . The guilt would rip me a part the whole time. Good for her I guess.

I wish I had the guts to leave my kids and go away with my husband for a long weekend, to Ibiza . The guilt would rip me a part the whole time. Good for her I guess.
She NEVER looks after her kids this one...She doesn’t know what mum guilt is...As long as she can offload her kids and get drunk on rosé that is all that matters to her...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I mean I can't help wondering where all the money comes from. Didn't they just come back from Portugal (I know it's her family's place but you still need to pay for spends and flights) and went to Vegas on a couples trip to see Adele. And all still relying on one income?! Maybe they desperately needed to rekindle seeing as they don't spend a minute together at home unless it's a Pub Garden or she's getting him to DJ for her for 8 hours 😂

Reactions: 3