Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
She probably did not like being told no by Rockwater so she has blacklisted them now 😂

Also Dress Like A Mum mentioned Rockwater not so long after Lorna stopped going so maybe they can't be both seen at the same place in Brighton or the place will explose?! 😂

Sticky One

VIP Member
I caught up on her life via reading this thread.

So.... she did a big family meet up justifying it by saying they all tested and were all negative.
Now her post says her father has been ill with covid and in recovery.

Wow
Not sticking up for her but her parents had covid before the meet up.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Definitely reading her thread on here...Hello Lorna 😂👀👋 Thanks for the update that no one asked about. Don't forget to book a babysitter for tomorrow evening then so you can have some MORE time to yourself and without your kids once again!!!...🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220811_201827.jpg

Drinking AGAIN?!?!?! Make sure you are not taking your 11 food complements a day with all that rosé you are drinking on a daily basis because breaking news they won't do anything good to you with the amount of alcohol your liver already as to proccess nearly everyday...🤯🤯🤦🤦🤣...What a 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
IMG_20220811_201842.jpg

VanillaIce

Forget MrsHayward - Jayde White from @jayde_jenson_rocco landed back from a girls holiday to Spain Sunday evening then went to an indoor play Center with her twins Monday posting all over her story.

Obviously quarantine doesn’t apply to 130k plus blue tick up their own arse instagrammers. Can’t be the only one to have noticed as she’s now deleted her story. Funny that.
Omg that’s awful 😱

Stringyone

I've just stumbled across this thread, have followed her since Jan I think but one question I bet to ask, how do they manage to go out out so much? Don't get me wrong me and the husband are in a fortunate position to have my parents close by and they come over for a few hours every 6 weeks or so (not atm obviously) and sit for us but I wouldn't dare ask or expect it every week even if I wanted to go out. I hate criticising parenting as we are all different (as long as the kids are loved, safe, fed and clean right?) But I hate it when kids have to fit into a parents lifestyle, instead of a couple evolving into a family... I would be having serious mum guilt going out as much as she does.
She has a nanny now she’s back at work so maybe she steps in? They do go out loads though!

eye_rolling_always

I caught up on her life via reading this thread.

So.... she did a big family meet up justifying it by saying they all tested and were all negative.
Now her post says her father has been ill with covid and in recovery.

Wow

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
#gifted scooters for all the kids today. Because they definitely need to be gifted £600 worth of free scooters 🙄

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I wish I had the guts to leave my kids and go away with my husband for a long weekend, to Ibiza . The guilt would rip me a part the whole time. Good for her I guess.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
How about instead of apologising for your crappy content and mocking yours kids on the internet once again Lorna, you just don't post anything you stupid cow?!?!?!?!🤦🤡🤦
IMG_20221229_192441.jpg