Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stringyone

I think if the house hadn’t been directly behind Wandsworth prison it would have been over a million.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
I bet if there was free pale rosé ice lollies she would be all over these!!! 🍷🍷🍷🤣🤣🤣

Also Lorna 👀👋 are you trying to sound French again with the word "finalé"? If so please stop as you are only making a fool of yourself again by miss spelling the accent once again 🤣🤣🤣 Also the sentence Saturday finalé doesn't make any sense in french whatsoever 🤣🤣🤣

I think if I put lots of videos of my kids up (and come on who really cares about seeing other people kids it’s only the mom who finds cute) then I think it’s fair game whatever criticism comes their way. She should just send those videos to her mum. Most people now are not showing their kids on insta once they get over baby stage. Marni in particular is going to be embarrassed seeing all this about her when she’s older
But that’s what I mean, she’s just a kid. Her mum might be a dick but she’s just a kid.

teddy19

VIP Member
Ha she just doesn’t get it does she!

I live near her and have seen that she has actually sold her house. She doesn’t share that which is somewhat interesting but instead overshares the kids (Marnie) endlessly.
oh really?! was it on rightmove? it seems like a lovely house wonder whats prompted the move

I dont get why she would post the blatent rule breaking on instagram, she is obviously going to get shit for it 🙄 maybe she wanted the drame

Joeyjojo

I think if I put lots of videos of my kids up (and come on who really cares about seeing other people kids it’s only the mom who finds cute) then I think it’s fair game whatever criticism comes their way. She should just send those videos to her mum. Most people now are not showing their kids on insta once they get over baby stage. Marni in particular is going to be embarrassed seeing all this about her when she’s older
I feel so sorry for future Marnie. It’s all well and good now but when children from school see her videos when she’s 9/10 yrs she will get comments.

Stringyone

I’m not over all her posts today - meeting up with all her family, way more than 6 people/2 households.
She even wrote ‘don’t tell me what the rules are bla bla bla’

I mean seriously who does she think she is and why does she think she is above the rules?l
That story has now disappeared 👀

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Doesn’t read here but inform us that it’s a Virgin Mary! 👀

Hi Lorn, hope your head isn’t too fuzzy today.
She is definitely reading here 👀👋Hello Lorna 🤣 cue the massive water bottle pretending she is keeping herself hydrated until this afternoon roast dinner at the pub where she will get drunk once again 🤦 Sending love to her liver 🤣

Also what an amazing Father's Day, three of her kids (her saying when she only has three kids 🤦) hidding under blankets while their dad is on two screens and she is being on Instagram herself...what a lovely family moment/day...I guess they were out for 8 hours yesterday as a family so don't need to do any parenting today hey Lorna? What a joke 🤣🤣🤣