Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveitloveit

It’s a bit grim sitting on a beach necking bottles of wine when you’ve enough money to go to a pub isn’t it.
Who looks after her kids when she’s getting drunk? I know she works for a childcare provider but it’s not a great look for them if the reason the parent needs help is so she can go get pissed like an unfortunate drunk?

Reactions: 1

Stringyone

Makes me cringe....white , 40 odd, middle class man playing garage tunes....
I see her occasionally as we live near each other and she seems nice enough. I’ve been to a couple of Pizzup but the obsession with Garage music and DJ Spoony is a complete turn off.
And yeah the drinking thing is boring and does she really need to repost every time someone tags her when they buy Aldi rosé?

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Already cringing at tomorrow's 'virtual' pissup or whatever she calls it.
I have seen her out and about , live in same area and she walks around phone constantly in one of the kids face...

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
She was probably feeling gloomy and depressed because she didn't get invited to Bestival last weekend like the rest of the Brighton crew 🤣🤣🤣
Looks like if Lorna is still feeling gloomy and depressed this weekend it is mostly because she didn't get an invite for Wilderness either unlike the rest of the Brighton crew 🤣🤣🤣

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
🎉🎉🎉 YES her kids faces have been off Instagram for over 24hours!!! Really happy for them! 🎉🎉🎉

Bearlam1

oh really?! was it on rightmove? it seems like a lovely house wonder whats prompted the move

I dont get why she would post the blatent rule breaking on instagram, she is obviously going to get shit for it 🙄 maybe she wanted the drame
100% for the drama
She totally invited people to comment and challenge her. It is really strange behaviour in my opinion.

Cops&robbers

If thousands of strangers on the internet knew where I lived with my small children, I would be re-evaluating my social media life choices. The mind boggles! Insta-fame over everything.

As for breaking the rules and publicising alongside your justification for it... 🤯
To be fair, Tattle just exposed her address, not her.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Off they go to the pub getting drunk...while the kids will most probably just be watching screens again...What a great Father's Day to her "husband" who has to take the whole family out to eat (and probably pay for it all) to celebrate him (as Lorna is writing it in her stories)! As she couldn't not be bothered to cook a roast dinner herself to celebrate her "husband"...What's the point really to have such a big kitchen if it is only to use it as a showroom?! 🤣🤣🤣

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Wahoo after all the "healthy" food supplements and R&R, Lorna is now doing yoga...
IMG_20220804_215205.jpg

Maybe she will be the next yoga guru on Instagram? Maybe she has even stopped drinking and have ditched the Rosé too?... Oh well...🤣🤦🤣
IMG_20220804_232943.jpg

Just a few ideas for you Lorna 👀👋
💡Stop selling your soul, your kids privacy and your "family" life on Instagram for a few quids.
💡Switch off your phone
💡Stop Social Medias
💡Stop drinking alcohol
💡Start actually paying attention to your kids and not just using them as and for content and #ADs.
💡Start playing with your kids
IMG_20220804_215228.jpg

You are welcome...🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220804_233001.jpg

IMG_20220804_233021.jpg

That last picture she shared could be used for so many memes...🙄🤣🤣

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
More R&R? Her life is one big R&R session!
More like R&R&Rosé for Lorna 😂😂😂

Also the complements she is trying to flog us this month seem doing wonder on Lorna (not!)... She has been taking them for only a week and she seems at the lowest she has ever been for a very long time...Lorna 👀👋 are you missing pale rosé too much? 😂😂

Last edited: