Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CMJB

The house is beautiful. I can’t help but wonder what their combined incomes are to afford a house that much, yet she is #sorelatable

Reactions: 1

belle0610

Chatty Member
Why is she so woe is me all the time? I’m think the booze doesn’t help her. Christ Lorna, you live in a million pound house, in a very affluent part of the country with three beautiful children. I always feel I should get the violin out though!
Plus multiple holidays, many many child free times! What does she actually do as work?!

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Keeps Reggie’s hair long and then he’s wearing a Batman dress for his party? I’m all for kids doing whatever but does she secretly wish she’d had another girl?

• Sick

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Get ready for a smoothie with spinach and all types of vitamins and powders added tomorrow morning… 👀
Too sad we missed out on the "healthy" breakfast from this morning 😂

Can someone remind me where does Lorna lives? Is it by the sea? 😂

Sorry kiddo you couldn't just play in the wet sand in peace and with your mum as she was too busy filming you for the gram...

Stringyone

Here comes all the Pizzup spam.
I’ve been and I found people weren’t hugely friendly and it was cliquey and Lorna - not everyone likes garage music 🙄

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
She really grinds my gears, I’m so happy I’ve found this thread! 😂
I am surprised too, that not more people are posting on this thread as she is really something isn't she?! 🤣🤣

Lorna is definitely reading this thread 👀👋🤣 Making leaving comments on it even more fun! 🤣 She didn't post any picture of herself with alcohol while out for her roast today which is unheard of 🤣🤣🤣 #CheapPaleRosé

Why posting a Father's Day story about your father if he doesn't even have Instagram to see it?! 🤦🤯🤣

And the story about her sister-in-law turning 30 full of pictures of Lorna 🤣🤣🤣 She is so self absorbed it is hilarious/ridiculous! It is all about me me me, myself and I in Lorna's world 🤣🤣🤣

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
At the grand old age of 42 Lorna the alcoholic as finally discovered what is a library 🤡🐷🤡 Also has to remind the alcoholic that she is that drinking rosé in the mountains hits differently 🤡🤦🤡 What a t*at and an alcoholic she is seriously 🤡🐷🤡

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
I do like her but feek the ad today for haircuts which was obviously done either yesterday or earlier is uncalled for. It’s not allowed until midnight tonight.

Bearlam1

It fucking does impact other people, the absolute twat! You could be asymptomatic but the more people you come into contact with the more likely you are to catch/spread it. Some people on my aunt’s road had a rule-flouting family gathering and BOTH grandparents at the party caught it and both of them died. She saw the ambulances come and a few weeks later the flowers and hearses. That’s the reality of it.

I believe the Haywards have a house in Whitstable as well because back when she was a suck-up to the then A-list instamums she gave Clemmie Hooper et al a free weekend there.
This is so sad and exactly why ‘influencers’ shouldn’t be showing any rule breaking/guideline breaking on social media.

what a muppet