MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have dominated the comments on here recently - she clearly grinds your gears!
Lorna can be smug and annoying but certainly isn’t the worst of the bunch.
Didn't know there was a limit on how much I could comment or not on this thread 🤣🤣🤣 You clearly have no obligation to read my comments if you don't want to 👋👋

Reactions: 1
Didn't know there was a limit on how much I could comment or not on this thread 🤣🤣🤣 You clearly have no obligation to read my comments if you don't want to 👋👋
Hard to avoid your comments as they dominate!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really grinds my gears, I’m so happy I’ve found this thread! 😂
@Mmmmmm continue ‘dominating’ this thread, you’re 100% right and quite entertaining. I’m surprised it hasn’t been more popular. She did my head in in lock down with her pale rose and disco music. Lolz. She strikes me as someone who constantly posts to simply convince herself she’s happy in life and her relationship. I see a mid life coming soon or the peri menopause. I’ll definitely be getting the popcorn and park rose at the ready!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She really grinds my gears, I’m so happy I’ve found this thread! 😂
I am surprised too, that not more people are posting on this thread as she is really something isn't she?! 🤣🤣

Lorna is definitely reading this thread 👀👋🤣 Making leaving comments on it even more fun! 🤣 She didn't post any picture of herself with alcohol while out for her roast today which is unheard of 🤣🤣🤣 #CheapPaleRosé

Why posting a Father's Day story about your father if he doesn't even have Instagram to see it?! 🤦🤯🤣

And the story about her sister-in-law turning 30 full of pictures of Lorna 🤣🤣🤣 She is so self absorbed it is hilarious/ridiculous! It is all about me me me, myself and I in Lorna's world 🤣🤣🤣

From one story were she is "doing life"/work/ wearing odd shoes to try to be relatable (?!?) 🤦🤦🤦 Who would wear odd shoes in your own house unless you are maybe a toddler or a child?!? 🤣🤣🤣To the next story begging for a free holiday as we all know Lorna hasn't been on enough free holidays already this year 🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣 The audacity seriously 🤯🤦🤣

Of course she’s off to Glastonbury.
Maybe J will do a set with Fat Boy Slim. Another fellow DJ from Brighton 😂
🤣🤣🤣 LOL about the DJ set 🤣
See you there Lorna 👀👋 Tattlers brace yourself for the Glastonbury spam over the weekend while she gets complety plastered once again 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 LOL about the DJ set 🤣
See you there Lorna 👀👋 Tattlers brace yourself for the Glastonbury spam over the weekend while she gets complety plastered once again 🤣🤣🤣
Are the kids going LOLZ??? Obviously they’re being shipped off to grandparents again. Twice in two weeks!!

• Haha
Are the kids going LOLZ??? Obviously they’re being shipped off to grandparents again. Twice in two weeks!!
Of course they aren't going...Lorna would have to do parenting at the weekend and that hardly ever happen!!! How else will she be able to act like she is 16/18 years old otherwise 🤣🤣🤣 Have kids, get them shipped and get pissed they said (not!)...🤦🤦🤣🤣🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷What a sad life...

Of course they aren't going...Lorna would have to do parenting at the weekend and that hardly ever happen!!! How else will she be able to act like she is 16/18 years old otherwise 🤣🤣🤣 Have kids, get them shipped and get pissed they said (not!)...🤦🤦🤣🤣🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷What a sad life...
looks like she’s been on here tonight! Thanks for addressing our concerns regarding you leaving your kids for another alcohol fuelled weekend 🙄 they aren’t with Nanna and Poppa this weekend, wonder if they’re being left a 24 hour feeder bowl( like you do with cats)🙄🙄 I don’t know how they can bring themselves to leave their kids so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
looks like she’s been on here tonight! Thanks for addressing our concerns regarding you leaving your kids for another alcohol fuelled weekend 🙄 they aren’t with Nanna and Poppa this weekend, wonder if they’re being left a 24 hour feeder bowl( like you do with cats)🙄🙄 I don’t know how they can bring themselves to leave their kids so often.
🤣👀👋 Hi Lorna 👀👋🤣

She did mentioned in one of her story earlier something like thanks to some epic women we made it works for this weekend (I assumed she was thanking some of her pals who she managed to flog her kids off to?!..or maybe it was because they got her and J free tickets? #gifted) Also pretending that she won't be packing anything until Thursday night because she is working...(from home love you are hardly commuting to London every day/week 🤦🤦) but then she is prepacking already by putting lots of stuffs on her bed as well as posting undisclosed ads for cosmetics and care products she was definitely involved with in the past #gifted like nothing happens...and already prepacking the kids stuffs. That trend of pretending to be laziest, unorganised/scummiest mummy on Instagram is just vile and potentially damaging for the kids of these instahuns...They can't even see that being so self absorbed with themselves and Instagram...

Also LOL at Lorna saying she has to sort out all the kids and meals for her kids while she is away (AGAIN)...How about you look after your kids by yourself instead of micromanaging the babysitter/childminder/your "mates" or whoever else will be actually looking after your kids for you as you (ONCE AGAIN) can't be bothered?!...

Last edited:
Jesus, she looks like she’s still pissed in that photo on her stories. Has more than a few Pale Rosè’s for sure 😳

• Haha
She looks off her tits in those photos. I thought she was saving her battery for the kids and wasn’t using it to post on the gram. She’s going through one hell of a mid life.

• Haha
To be fair, think her and her husband are having some sort of epic mid life crisis. She looks wasted in those photos. I’m the same age and would be embarrassed to post those photos and I mean I like to have fun but they are tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m all for having a good time but my god she seems to leave them kids a lot although if I had been drinking like she has all weekend I’d be in a hospital bed

• Haha