Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Doesn’t read here but inform us that it’s a Virgin Mary! 👀

Hi Lorn, hope your head isn’t too fuzzy today.
She is definitely reading here 👀👋Hello Lorna 🤣 cue the massive water bottle pretending she is keeping herself hydrated until this afternoon roast dinner at the pub where she will get drunk once again 🤦 Sending love to her liver 🤣

Also what an amazing Father's Day, three of her kids (her saying when she only has three kids 🤦) hidding under blankets while their dad is on two screens and she is being on Instagram herself...what a lovely family moment/day...I guess they were out for 8 hours yesterday as a family so don't need to do any parenting today hey Lorna? What a joke 🤣🤣🤣

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I found her when her acct blew up with the estate agent thing, a few years ago. I liked her & even thought about going to a PizzUp. I was always jealous of them having nights out etc as her mum seemed to have the kids and overnight (I realise this is quite normal to most people 😂 we don’t have this option unfortunately & don’t get a night to ourselves). I felt the 3rd baby was for content as with a lot of the instamums. I unfollow anyone who starts doing ads as their content I enjoyed goes in favour of making money out of me.
What was the estate agent thing??

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I've just stumbled across this thread, have followed her since Jan I think but one question I bet to ask, how do they manage to go out out so much? Don't get me wrong me and the husband are in a fortunate position to have my parents close by and they come over for a few hours every 6 weeks or so (not atm obviously) and sit for us but I wouldn't dare ask or expect it every week even if I wanted to go out. I hate criticising parenting as we are all different (as long as the kids are loved, safe, fed and clean right?) But I hate it when kids have to fit into a parents lifestyle, instead of a couple evolving into a family... I would be having serious mum guilt going out as much as she does.