Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cops&robbers

I found her when her acct blew up with the estate agent thing, a few years ago. I liked her & even thought about going to a PizzUp. I was always jealous of them having nights out etc as her mum seemed to have the kids and overnight (I realise this is quite normal to most people 😂 we don’t have this option unfortunately & don’t get a night to ourselves). I felt the 3rd baby was for content as with a lot of the instamums. I unfollow anyone who starts doing ads as their content I enjoyed goes in favour of making money out of me.
What was the estate agent thing?

Reactions: 1

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
And Bloody Mary’s for breakfast too 👀
Any excuses to get drunk as a skunk (in Lorna's classy words) first thing in the morning right?! And no Lorna it isn't because Bloody Mary's has tomato juice in it that it makes it a smoothie 🤦🤣🤣 Seriously she is such an alcoholic!!!!🍷🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹 What a dreadful exemple she is to her kids!!!...

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Only just seen this thread! I unfollowed her ages ago as I found her posts on IG smug and annoying. I came across her as a friend knows her in real life and invited me to Pizzup - I had no idea what I was going to, and I have to say it was a brilliant night out. But afterwards I followed Lorna on IG and discovered the IG mum cliques, the Pizzup hashtag, and all the ad/gifted content which turned me right off. She seemed nice in person, but the Instagram version is not good!!

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
But she’s said ‘only to reveal’ it reads more as a complaint that he’s wasted four hours building something that turned out to be damaged?

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Wow that video of when her son was born…. The difference in her husband demeanour is startling, he looks so much happier there than now. He looks so much healthier 3 years ago too. Make you notice how much he has changed and how unhappy he looks today

XOXOSVD

I don’t dislike her and I don’t think you’re in the minority I’m sure in real life she’s a nice person but just what she posts irks me and give me this perception of how I think she is. I don’t know. Like a bit of a starf%*ker?! Can’t think of another word for that but I remember when she went to Cornwall and had lunch with Clemmie Telford then met up with MOD at Glastonbury who she seemed to drop like a hot stone when all the drama happened then has fake NCT with Yesmum. Strikes me lots of these influencers or instamums were maybe unpopular growing up and are desperately trying to prove they are popular now.
I think that’s definitely a fair point. There is a lot of fakery amongst the insta mums and it does come across as a very fickle world! Glad I’m a regular nobody 🤣

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
From one story were she is "doing life"/work/ wearing odd shoes to try to be relatable (?!?) 🤦🤦🤦 Who would wear odd shoes in your own house unless you are maybe a toddler or a child?!? 🤣🤣🤣To the next story begging for a free holiday as we all know Lorna hasn't been on enough free holidays already this year 🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣 The audacity seriously 🤯🤦🤣