Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Plastering her favorite daughter all over Instagram AGAIN, in the hope that Marnie become some sort of kids celebrity...Lorna is still an Instahun wannabee and an alcoholic even more so on her holidays 🤡🤢🤡

Reactions: 1

Stringyone

Off they go to the pub getting drunk...while the kids will most probably just be watching screens again...What a great Father's Day to her "husband" who has to take the whole family out to eat (and probably pay for it all) to celebrate him (as Lorna is writing it in her stories)! As she couldn't not be bothered to cook a roast dinner herself to celebrate her "husband"...What's the point really to have such a big kitchen if it is only to use it as a showroom?! 🤣🤣🤣
You have dominated the comments on here recently - she clearly grinds your gears!
Lorna can be smug and annoying but certainly isn’t the worst of the bunch.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Fatty unemployed alcoholic Lorna has once again spent the afternoon and night out drinking instead of spending anytime with her kids!!!!
:sick:🤡🤢
Screenshot_20230514_090046_Instagram.jpg

Stringyone

how much was the house up for sale for? Tell you you had a look 🙊
It was on for £935k

I’m interested to see what the house is like as I understand Brighton prices aren’t much lowe than London depending on area of course.

No, not really, what are people new to an area supposed to do? Maybe she does know people there who have recommended babysitters or staff from the nursery are doing it.
Possibly. Just don’t sit right with me!
Then again, my children are always right at the top of my priority list and my husband always takes second.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Everywhere I go they are there 😂 was in patcham the other day, and her husband was there with the girls. Was at hove lagoon today and again her husband was in the queue in front of me with the girls… she was nowhere to be seen and then I eventually saw her, head in her phone. I feel like she’s a proper brighton mum now. Spends all her time at rock water aka clique central… has a dreaded dry robe and sea swims more cos it’s ‘fashionable’ rather than for health benefits… like. U don’t need to broadcast every sea swim u do.
Felt wierd seeing her husband and kids and knowing so well what they all look like because of how much she puts of her kids online..
I bet she is always on her phone. I remember when I saw her once near her old house doing the school run as it is near where I worked. Kids miles away ahead on their scooters and she was pushing the newborn one handed with the other hand holding phone up to her face and waking along.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Talk about I love me… how much birthday crap does she need to post about her day? Pipe down love you’re 41 not 13

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Lorna is feeling so much better already today as she is going to pop her cherry (one of her favourite expression 🤦) at the Brighton pride today...She looks bigger and bigger on every new pictures of her though...
IMG_20220806_143211.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-06-14-31-45-78.png

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Mustn’t have passed her probationary period with them, she wasn’t there long after her earlier redundancy

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 Here we go again another inspirational quote from new wellbeing expert Lorna 🤦🤦🤦
IMG_20220811_173809.jpg

What a 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Lorna is...🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220811_173822.jpg

Extra dancing for you Lorna?! Once again you did no parenting this week at all after shipping your daughters to your parents again...Make sure you take some much well deserve time for R&R that you so truly need this Friday evening 🤣🤣🤣

VanillaIce

She has a nanny!? 😱 I was under the impression her mum helped out loads which is mad as she lives at least an hour and a half away 🤣🙈