Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Jesus, she looks like she’s still pissed in that photo on her stories. Has more than a few Pale Rosè’s for sure 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Have you seen the prices of the place they are staying 😳 it mean it’d lovely but nowhere near worth those prices! No wonder they have loads of availability
Another ridiculously priced trip with Jamie, another weekend the kids are palmed off to their grandparents.

I think if I put lots of videos of my kids up (and come on who really cares about seeing other people kids it’s only the mom who finds cute) then I think it’s fair game whatever criticism comes their way. She should just send those videos to her mum. Most people now are not showing their kids on insta once they get over baby stage. Marni in particular is going to be embarrassed seeing all this about her when she’s older

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Plastering her girls all over her stories again today🤦🤦🤦 For someone who talks a lot about HER mental health you would think she would take into consideration what the impact of exposing her kids since they were baby on SM would have on them and their (future) mental health?!🤦🤷🤦

To lighten up the mood here is a picture of some great outfits 🤣🤣🤣 Can you guess who is the couple?

Attachments

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Definitely not body confident as she has to hide behind her "husband" when posing in her swimming costume...Also is everything an ad this weekend? Free stay, mentioning Tesco and Asda A LOT too...Was the cheap pale rosé #gifted too? Or cheap Lorna could actually use her own cash and pay for something once in her life? 🤣 Is she trying to be French now too? Breaking news definitely not classy enough to be! Until not so long ago she couldn't use the correct accent on rosé and now she is typing mums on "La loose" 🤣 Trying be clever and French and all that but the meaning is actually not what she intended it to be but COULDN'T BE MORE RIGHT ABOUT HER 🤣 The irony of pretending to know about a language to sound more clever than you are but it actually backfires 🤣 C'est la loose pour toi Lorna 🤣

• Haha
Ha she just doesn’t get it does she!

I live near her and have seen that she has actually sold her house. She doesn’t share that which is somewhat interesting but instead overshares the kids (Marnie) endlessly.
how much was the house up for sale for? Tell you you had a look 🙊

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Do they ever spend time with their kids?? There is the odd day here and there but I find it odd they always seem to be out, either alone or together 🤔

Stringyone

I’ve followed her for a long time but only just found this thread. I’ve always thought it was so sad how much she exposes her children on social media. She would often post about spending one on one time with individual children, yet post it all to her stories. She’s a very absent mother I feel.
And now to move your whole family because it’s somewhere that her and J like?! Poor girls leaving their schools and friends behind, I feel for them.
I think the girls have already been to two schools already or at least the oldest has.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
I’m all for having a good time but my god she seems to leave them kids a lot although if I had been drinking like she has all weekend I’d be in a hospital bed
Lorna is nothing else but an alcoholic so she can handle days and days of binge drinking without too much problems...

To be fair, think her and her husband are having some sort of epic mid life crisis. She looks wasted in those photos. I’m the same age and would be embarrassed to post those photos and I mean I like to have fun but they are tragic
Yes 100% agree with this. They are tragic. A car crash waiting to happen, the whole thing will be shared on the gram obviously...

Also she has put on A LOT of weight lately hasn't she??!? Maybe swap all your cheap pale rosé for smoothies Lorna 👋👀🤣

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Wow it’s really startling that contrast when you then watch the stories where again she is filming him and he looks fraught at her doing so.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
You have dominated the comments on here recently - she clearly grinds your gears!
Lorna can be smug and annoying but certainly isn’t the worst of the bunch.
Didn't know there was a limit on how much I could comment or not on this thread 🤣🤣🤣 You clearly have no obligation to read my comments if you don't want to 👋👋

That story has now disappeared 👀
Maybe she will get in trouble for it I know a few people near me who have been fined. I’m surprised she posted that and not kept it with her close friends and family as bound to have riled many of her followers who are keeping to the rules and not seen their families in ages. We could all say we’ve had a test and then just do what we want but that’s not allowed. Even if you’re vaccinated you can still carry it.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
What a pity party!
Bet if some friends from London were visiting Brighton this weekend and she was opening up a bottle of pale rose she wouldn’t be feeling so glum!
She was probably feeling gloomy and depressed because she didn't get invited to Bestival last weekend like the rest of the Brighton crew 🤣🤣🤣

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I’ve seen her stories about Marnie’s birthday party and got me wondering....what has become of children’s parties??
Balloon arches, fresh flowers, full table set up, decoration overload.
Can these insta-mums, hand on heart, say that they do these parties purely for their children’s happiness? And not for Instagram content??
I thought that! However, a wacky warehouse, chips for dinner and a sleepover with a movie and a few friends just isn’t insta worthy. It’s all about the instahuns, what are they turning that generation into 🤦🏼‍♀️