Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Those girls have had phone on them since newborns ! Only time she probably shows them attention..

Reactions: 1
Why does she feel the need to share so many memories, every time her child has a birthday. Upload a few but people who don’t knows her, don’t really give a shit. To be fair, she hasn’t grated on me as much recently; she’s been bearable, even on hols.
Exactly! Those are her memories- not ours. No interest to anyone but family. She does this a lot a its a total yawn fest :sleep:

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Another day for Lorna to feel sorry about herself again 🎻🎻🎻 At least she hasn't plastered her poor kids all over Instagram today...Really hope they enjoyed the peace and quiet and some well deserved privacy.
IMG_20220804_002616.jpg

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Please tell me I'm not the only one, but when she's oversharing all the videos of her children's childhoods, I actually flinch. I really like kids, but there's something about those children that I can't bear. I feel for them though - they clearly understand that when the camera's pointed at them, it's time to perform. I fear for their teenage years and their parents' ability to cope with it (while spending all their time wishing they were teens once more).
Totally agree! The girls look like little drama queens with huge attitudes and Reggie just looks like the spoilt child that will still be treated like a baby when he’s 18!

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Lol who on here said she will be moving to the sea? Bingo! Announced she is moving to Brighton on her page lol

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Have you been before? Always curious as to how friendly it really is - to everyone?
Yes I have. My experience is that it’s cliquey. The atmosphere is nice as it’s all women so feels safe but everyone is in groups, or knows people and one of the ones I went to seemed to be an Instagram social more than anything else!

Cops&robbers

The rules changed whilst they were in Portugal meaning it is not necessary to isolate.
I think she mentioned it in a story

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Lorna is getting drunk for her birthday...how original not...😂🤦😂 42 going on 72...It's a look...😂🤡😂
IMG_20230113_013756.jpg

IMG_20230113_013832.jpg

Joeyjojo

I stumbled across Mrs Hayward not that long ago, and I quite liked her, she seemed down to earth, yeah she got lots of her baby stuff gifted (I think reggie was about 4 months old so didn’t see the gifts beforehand) but I liked that she then donated the stuff she was gifted to a charity which helps less fortunate expecting Mums, however the whole ‘can anyone recommend small Instagram party suppliers please’ and then a few days later she was gifted it all 😩 why not just pay for it, and then say ‘this lovely company contacted me and kindly offered to gift me party stuff but I wanted to pay and help support a small business’ it has put me off her.
She’s done that quite a lot. I can’t remember what it was for but definitely recently.

Stringyone

I was wondering what the cryptic posting was about as she shares so much normally. It’s shit to have lost two jobs in a year and must be worrying with most likely a stonker of a mortgage.

Attachments

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Great content again from Lorna today 🤣🤣 Stories about hanging her washing out, #gifted flowers and her "husband" crappy music playlists 🙉🙉 We haven't seen her kids faces (or hers) for days now 🎉🎉🎉

She is definitely reading this thread 👀👋😂

Sticky One

VIP Member
Of course...

oh any clues? I know we aren’t meant to disclose addresses
Search 5 bedrooms in the area she has so openly told us. It came up 1st page and I noticed from the hallway window she also posted 😩😂 They bought it for 1million