Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Here we go again plastering her kids all over her stories, drinking with her mate while her "husband" is "DJing" FROM THE SHED 🤣🤣🤣 So classy as per usual!!!

Poor Lorna had to fold a few clothes on Friday which is her day off. I am actually thinking on starting a just giving page for her so she can actually pay someone to fold the clothes for her as it too much hard work for her as she moans about it EVERY week...Or maybe do it while drinking a whole bottle of cheap pale rosé Lorna?! 🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 2

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
She looks off her tits in those photos. I thought she was saving her battery for the kids and wasn’t using it to post on the gram. She’s going through one hell of a mid life.

• Haha

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Breaking News!!! Mrs Hayward is not drinking!! I repeat Mrs Hayward is not drinking and she has even become (again?!) a wellness and health coach overnight for all her followers...Deliciously Ella watch this space 🤣 How long will she last before she is back on drinking gallons of cheap Prosseco and Rosé (#Aldi #Gifted) on a daily basis?! Only time will tell 🤣

Also that hip hop Boom Boom Boom song to illustrate her supposedly relaxing bath is having the complete opposite effect 🤣 How on earth someone with such dodgy music taste get to organise music events?! 🤯🤣
She’ll be drinking by Friday night.
Does anyone know where she lives? Is it Brighton? She should mention it more.
Her not drinking didn’t last long did it 😂

• Haha

C7645

VIP Member
Exactly! But influencers sell their privacy (and kids) to make a few £££ but it would freak me out. Not sure how her anxiety copes with it

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Happily ditched her kids after not seeing her daughters for a week just to get drunk on rosé on the beach like a teenager 🤦🤦🤦
Screenshot_2022-08-13-21-12-35-00.png

Mother of the year award incoming for Lorna (not!)...

Reactions: 1

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
You can see in her skin (particularly round her eyes and lips) when she doesn’t have make up on, just how much of an impact all the drinking is having on her. I don’t mean that from a looks perspective, I mean you can see all over her face what’s happening to her insides. I would have considered myself a major party girl back in the day and the amount she puts back every week really astonishes me.
100%, and it makes her look much older than her age! She can drink all the "healthy" smoothies in the world, it won't out do all the damages her daily/weekly drinking habits have on her body! Her liver must be literally dying with all that alcohol she has been drinking for years.

Leascarle

VIP Member
I’m all for having a good time but my god she seems to leave them kids a lot although if I had been drinking like she has all weekend I’d be in a hospital bed

• Haha

Dawnofftobed

She is blatantly turning into a wannabe stage school mum - the sycophantic comments about her daughter’s performance is cringeworthy. I bet she’s looking for someone to give her daughter her ‘lucky break’ judging by the way she’s peddling her on there

• Sick

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Doesn’t she do collabs with Eborian? I’m sure she should be declaring an ad/gift on her bath post 🙄

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Are the kids going LOLZ??? Obviously they’re being shipped off to grandparents again. Twice in two weeks!!
Of course they aren't going...Lorna would have to do parenting at the weekend and that hardly ever happen!!! How else will she be able to act like she is 16/18 years old otherwise 🤣🤣🤣 Have kids, get them shipped and get pissed they said (not!)...🤦🤦🤣🤣🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷What a sad life...

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I do hope she’s cleared up the drug baggies before her darling kids come home. That video of one of her male friends dancing solo. Looks absolutely off his chops 🤦‍♀️
I thought that too, I bet they were off their tits on booze and drugs which is why she apparently felt so shocking the day after.

• Sick

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I already found it weird that most evenings they sit in separate rooms. But this has blown my mind. Separate bedrooms too, begs the question why are they together?!
Yes it is strange. My husband I sleep in separate beds (best decision we’ve made lol) but we spend our evenings together. When do they communicate?? At the weekend when they sit together? Each to their own I guess, I personally wouldn’t share such information as it’s bound to attract questions I’m sure she isn’t up for answering