Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to share so many memories, every time her child has a birthday. Upload a few but people who don’t knows her, don’t really give a shit. To be fair, she hasn’t grated on me as much recently; she’s been bearable, even on hols.

Reactions: 2

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Put the phone down Lorna! You are catching up with your grandmother and can't even do it privately?! If that word means anything to you that is 😂 Surely it doesn't as you are happily splashing your kids in swimming costume all over the internet and without their consents while you never show your whole body on Instagram because of your insecurities. Seriously wake up/sober up Lorna, your kids are not just accessories for the Gram!

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Shock horror, has Lorna actually been able to go on holiday and not bombard us with a barrage of photographs 😱 I can honestly say I haven’t missed seeing her pictures

• Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
I really feel sorry for her kids with all that beige food she is feeding them. Lorna that tea tonight was definitely not for champions!!! It was mostly all proccesed and beige food. Surely it shouldn't be that hard to cook a healthy meal for your family?! Especially as you are not struggling with money to buy food (like a lot of families are right now in the UK) with all the other things you get gifted left right and center surely your budget for your food shopping should be quite correct?! Unless you are spending it all on cheap pale rosé?! Seriously are you just waiting for your paid partnership with Hello Fresh or Gousto like the rest of the instahuns to start cooking healthy and caring about what you are feeding your kids?

FakeNews

Please tell me I'm not the only one, but when she's oversharing all the videos of her children's childhoods, I actually flinch. I really like kids, but there's something about those children that I can't bear. I feel for them though - they clearly understand that when the camera's pointed at them, it's time to perform. I fear for their teenage years and their parents' ability to cope with it (while spending all their time wishing they were teens once more).

ItsCalledGoogleHun

God almighty this woman. I didn’t want children so I didn’t have them. She clearly can’t be bothered with them and yet had three.

Bearlam1

I got blocked on her Instagram for questioning why she posted about breaking the rules.
I feel like an official tattler 🤣
She told me it wasn’t illegal what she was doing as they are only government guidelines...

• Haha

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Who has ditched her kids to go to the pub AGAIN today, on Boxing Day? You have guessed it right it is Lorna the cow 😂🤦😂

Cops&robbers

The holiday spam is insufferable.
I get it. Congrats. You’re privileged enough to go away and even I am rooting for her to do that to a degree But the content is relentless.

read the room. Don’t rub it in peoples faces

loveitloveit

It perplexes me how she has 3 kids and she had so much time for early bedtimes and baths for herself?
And time in general to spend on herself??

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Lorna was out again drinking last night. SHE IS SUCH AN ALCOHOLIC!!!! She even has to drink gin in a tin in the bus at 42?!?!?!?! 🤡🐷🤡

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
I just find her positing pictures of her kids in bikinis doing the splits a little bit sick really. I
Personally wouldn’t post pictures of mine in their swim suits on my page and I only have close friends and family on mine. It’s very strange.
She is such A MASSIVE TWAT for doing that!!!!

Kkk123

Yep, not sure how much he does it on professional (paid) level. I am more or less on same level of income and in 100 years would not be able to afford same lifestyle. And i drink much less :)! I am not complaining lol!

• Haha