Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Have you seen the prices of the place they are staying 😳 it mean it’d lovely but nowhere near worth those prices! No wonder they have loads of availability
😱 I mean this is daylight robbery. It says N/A for 2 nights stay between the 3rd June and 14th July so we don't know exactly how much Lorna's free stay is but clearly those prices are bonkers! Surely she needs to post #ad or #gifted EVERYTIME she put a story up about this place even if it is just to slag off her "husband"'s dodgy music taste (when she has the same as him anyway 🤣)? Does she need to be reported to the ASA?

Another ridiculously priced trip with Jamie, another weekend the kids are palmed off to their grandparents.
Yep but she will surely be moaning LOADS about everything that is not going well in her not so perfect life and how hard her life is coming Monday morning being as ungrateful as she is...Cut the booze and social media out and actually spend quality time with your kids Lorna and you will see how less anxious you will feel...Instead of plastering your kids all over the internet and slagging their choices of toys to strangers...Never seen her playing with her kids, they are always watching TV/tablet or doing "shows" to entertain HER while she seats drinking cheap pale rosé! What a joke 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I just find her positing pictures of her kids in bikinis doing the splits a little bit sick really. I
Personally wouldn’t post pictures of mine in their swim suits on my page and I only have close friends and family on mine. It’s very strange.
I felt sick when I saw that....

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Lifting that Monday mood. Funny her mood never needs lifting on a weekend, when she’s got a glass of wine in her hand or when she’s away from the kids.
Yes Mondays can be so hard when nothing is #gifted, you can't get pissed on cheap pale rosé and you actually have to look after your kids on your own 😱😭🤯🤣

Stringyone

Woah the person who decorated this really likes one colour in particular!

nicer than the London house

Meyouthem

If you’re on social media in the capacity this family are then of course life/holidays/kids will be shared. However the posting is insanely constant - like all the time - almost every part of their life. We are literally on holiday with them! She wants to share everything - and in that capacity it seems wants people engaged and brands to work with her - but she won’t reply to DM’s sent whilst she is on holiday as she’s away with her family and she won’t have time ….. stop posting then - she wants engagement but only on her terms. She will share DM’s sent by her choosen people - but ignore the rest. What’s the pizz up tag line ‘you can sit with us’ …………

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Interesting- Ancient and Brave have been vocally supporting Israel and Lorna (good for her) has been pro Palestine. Wonder if that’s it?

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Well that video from last night is telling isn’t it 👀

‘Whenever I move you’re always filming me’ and she just laughs about it. He seemed fairly serious.
Tbf I’m not surprised, he seemed well peed. it’d piss me right off if my whole life was captured for strange people to view and judge 🤨

FakeNews

II can't believe that her children were throwing up, and then she Stories herself taking them out for hot chocolate topped with whipped cream a day or so later. Just what kids getting over a stomach bug need...

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Breaking News!!! Mrs Hayward is not drinking!! I repeat Mrs Hayward is not drinking and she has even become (again?!) a wellness and health coach overnight for all her followers...Deliciously Ella watch this space 🤣 How long will she last before she is back on drinking gallons of cheap Prosseco and Rosé (#Aldi #Gifted) on a daily basis?! Only time will tell 🤣

Also that hip hop Boom Boom Boom song to illustrate her supposedly relaxing bath is having the complete opposite effect 🤣 How on earth someone with such dodgy music taste get to organise music events?! 🤯🤣

I really liked Mrs Hayward until the last couple of weeks. Flaunting lockdown guidelines and an ad for a haircut when it’s not allowed until tomorrow... not a great move in my opinion.

Meyouthem

She goes out more than anyone and has more privileges than most and then complains more than anyone. She will pull the anxiety depression card next week after a week partying. She will title the post ‘The Struggle is Real’ she will post a picture of her washing pile to make us feel sorry for her & remind us that her life isn’t all rosy. Why bother documenting e v e r y t h i n g. Most people have moved on from doing that now haven’t they surely?? She’s like the chav friend from school and gran who post everything still.
🤣🤣 the washing’s out, the struggle is real, and she’s had some ‘time out’

Joeyjojo

I see her occasionally as we live near each other and she seems nice enough. I’ve been to a couple of Pizzup but the obsession with Garage music and DJ Spoony is a complete turn off.
And yeah the drinking thing is boring and does she really need to repost every time someone tags her when they buy Aldi rosé?
Yes, the reposting is SO boring. Yes we’ve seen the Aldi wine!!! Also let the girls dance without it being splashed all over insta. Give them some privac.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
looks like she’s been on here tonight! Thanks for addressing our concerns regarding you leaving your kids for another alcohol fuelled weekend 🙄 they aren’t with Nanna and Poppa this weekend, wonder if they’re being left a 24 hour feeder bowl( like you do with cats)🙄🙄 I don’t know how they can bring themselves to leave their kids so often.
🤣👀👋 Hi Lorna 👀👋🤣

She did mentioned in one of her story earlier something like thanks to some epic women we made it works for this weekend (I assumed she was thanking some of her pals who she managed to flog her kids off to?!..or maybe it was because they got her and J free tickets? #gifted) Also pretending that she won't be packing anything until Thursday night because she is working...(from home love you are hardly commuting to London every day/week 🤦🤦) but then she is prepacking already by putting lots of stuffs on her bed as well as posting undisclosed ads for cosmetics and care products she was definitely involved with in the past #gifted like nothing happens...and already prepacking the kids stuffs. That trend of pretending to be laziest, unorganised/scummiest mummy on Instagram is just vile and potentially damaging for the kids of these instahuns...They can't even see that being so self absorbed with themselves and Instagram...

Also LOL at Lorna saying she has to sort out all the kids and meals for her kids while she is away (AGAIN)...How about you look after your kids by yourself instead of micromanaging the babysitter/childminder/your "mates" or whoever else will be actually looking after your kids for you as you (ONCE AGAIN) can't be bothered?!...

Last edited: