Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really cant see what the fuss is about the sofas either and she apparently was looking for these perfect sofas for 2 years 😂
Yes they're not great looking , they just look like big foam wedges , and cheap looking, but sure they'll be out the door again in about a months time 🤣

Another thing... does shes think she's some kinda of magical unicorn or something now with all these sparkly positivity quotes....like your not fooling anyone donna , your just a 2 faced witch like the majority of people on the gram. Just keep it real....fake fake fake

Reactions: 5
I really cant see what the fuss is about the sofas either and she apparently was looking for these perfect sofas for 2 years 😂
She’ll be fuming that grey has gone out of style now 😅 that’s what happens when you copy other people and don’t go with your own taste lol
It’s all about simple, cream and beige now 😅😂 better to go simple and classic rather than the typical crushed velvet grey just because Mrs Hinch has brainwashed everyone 😂

• Haha
She really gives me rage!! Changing furniture again...she is not normal. I just wish businesses could see the truth about her before getting sucked in. I wonder what the mural girl thinks? The murals in her dressing room are gone and now the ones in the girls room going too! She came 2 days to paint these, probably #gifted. She is the most ungrateful, self centered, sponger!!!!

Reactions: 4
She really gives me rage!! Changing furniture again...she is not normal. I just wish businesses could see the truth about her before getting sucked in. I wonder what the mural girl thinks? The murals in her dressing room are gone and now the ones in the girls room going too! She came 2 days to paint these, probably #gifted. She is the most ungrateful, self centered, sponger!!!!
Exactly, she's not normal, she has some sort of metal disorder , anybody in their right mind doesn't get on like this, and anxiety doesn't make you do that every single week. The girls walls r beautiful and now shes going to cover them up with some other cheap tit .. just leave the walls alone , let the little girls enjoy their room. Instead of spending money like its going out of fashion she could be putting money aside into each of the children's bank accounts every week , her child maintenance only lasts until the kids leave school, the boys haven't got long left of their school days 3-4 years at most. Same time she shouldn't be spending child maintenance on furniture and doing her house up every single week 🙄 its for the children. I came from a very wealthy marriage and my ex husband gives me a substantial amount for my kids monthly , it doesn't take that much to feed and clothe children and the rest , I put the rest into their bank accounts for their future, for their cars , travelling or a deposit for a house. Tbh we haven't seen much of Carl about this past while, I would say she's broke up with him now too and clearing him for his child maintenance....like he either gets up ridiculously early or he doesn't live their at all

Exactly, she's not normal, she has some sort of metal disorder , anybody in their right mind doesn't get on like this, and anxiety doesn't make you do that every single week. The girls walls r beautiful and now shes going to cover them up with some other cheap tit .. just leave the walls alone , let the little girls enjoy their room. Instead of spending money like its going out of fashion she could be putting money aside into each of the children's bank accounts every week , her child maintenance only lasts until the kids leave school, the boys haven't got long left of their school days 3-4 years at most. Same time she shouldn't be spending child maintenance on furniture and doing her house up every single week 🙄 its for the children. I came from a very wealthy marriage and my ex husband gives me a substantial amount for my kids monthly , it doesn't take that much to feed and clothe children and the rest , I put the rest into their bank accounts for their future, for their cars , travelling or a deposit for a house. Tbh we haven't seen much of Carl about this past while, I would say she's broke up with him now too and clearing him for his child maintenance....like he either gets up ridiculously early or he doesn't live their at all
You are 100% correct. If she had saved the amount of money she continually wastes she would have a fortune for those kids. But instead she's just teaching them you don't need to work, be honest or have any loyalty in life to anyone and you can sponge your way off everyone else to get what you want. Donna would say I'm just jealous, in some ways maybe I am, me and my husband have both worked full time in the NHS on the frontline throughout the whole pandemic, we don't have kids but there's no way we could afford her lifestyle. She doesn't work, lives in a lovely house and can dress her children in nice clothes and buy them and her whatever she wants. She can continually redecorate her house and gets #gifted products all the time. Life doesn't add up some times. But am I jealous of her really? No, im happily married to a wonderful, hardworking, honest man. We both work hard for everything we have. Integrity will get us where we're meant to be, not being like donna and trampling on whoever gets in our to try to get to the top. The truth will come out about her, it always does.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She never shows much of Carl, I think the majority of people here put it down to her trying to hide him for housing benefits and whatever else she gets from the system. He pays for her and the house that’s why she’s not married.... and if local gossip anything to go by she prob bullies him like she’s done with partners before him

Reactions: 1
She said yesterday that she wouldn’t get a dog....till they moved to the country 🤣🤣.
Is she hoping to be gifted a new house????

She said yesterday that she wouldn’t get a dog....till they moved to the country 🤣🤣.
Is she hoping to be gifted a new house????
Don't be silly, it'll be the next baby daddy that will provide the new house and all the money. Men are just expendable wallets, once the money has dried up she moves onto her next victim....sorry partner 😆

Don't be silly, it'll be the next baby daddy that will provide the new house and all the money. Men are just expendable wallets, once the money has dried up she moves onto her next victim....sorry partner 😆
She will prob be onto that AMPX guy, throwing around 50k 🤣

Was that Carl in those stories with chloe? Maybe he is still there? Had a nosey on fb and still says they're "in a relationship". So he's maybe suffering on a while longer

Reactions: 2
I never post on these things but I really need to rant...what is the obsession with cleaning?
Not the normal cleaning that everyone does - but this type of 'ultra' cleaning that is glamourised all over insta?!
Its weird and im utterly confused how watching someone clean their sink passes for content on insta.
My concern is the message being sent to 80k people is that the cleaner your house is equals to your value as a person.
Its normalising obsessive cleaning and if you don't do all the things Donna does or god forbid sort your cereals and decant into labelled containers - you are NOT houseproud and a tit mum.
Women feel pressured enough to look good, keep the house tidy, make dinners from scratch without instagrammers making you feel even more inadequate.
Simple enough to ignore and not view her and the Hinchy type pages - but its like its infiltrating the whole of insta.
Show me real houses, where kids have spilled coco pops all the way up the stairs...the stains that you have to live with because you arent gifted a new rug, the tit cramped wardrobes because you cant justify getting new ones and the old ones are fine - show me your cupboards with packets of noodles 3 yrs out of date - show me real bleeping life!!

Reactions: 15
Just a cringey “shout out” which of course Louise didn’t share (of course she wouldn’t) which just made the whole thing cringier 🤣

• Haha
Just a cringey “shout out” which of course Louise didn’t share (of course she wouldn’t) which just made the whole thing cringier 🤣
Because of the filters she uses all the time it looks like she is almost gurnin while giving out her cringy 'shout out' 😂😂😂

Oh dear. The embarrassing suck up to LMD tonight 🙊
AWWWW Hi Donna, Hi Louise!!! It’s pathetic that is takes a shoutout on tattle for you to recognise your “friend” Louise. Even more pathetic is that Donna doesn’t realise that!!
Donna you have your own following, you have done well getting a shout out from SS! This is more than LMD has. You don’t need her shouting you out. You can be bigger than her very soon, Louise knows this, hence why she didn’t shout you out. Tattle isn’t always bad pet.

Totally argree here.
Poor Louise is realising here popularity is dying with the likes of Emma Kearney over taking her followers on insta. Poor Louise has resorted to competitions for followers an it’s not even working, as well as buying them it shows on the likes on her posts, not even reaching 1000 for someone who has 120k of a following.

Totally argree here.
Poor Louise is realising here popularity is dying with the likes of Emma Kearney over taking her followers on insta. Poor Louise has resorted to competitions for followers an it’s not even working, as well as buying them it shows on the likes on her posts, not even reaching 1000 for someone who has 120k of a following.
She just comes across to me like a very mean girl who is very much in love with herself

I see Donna is looking fake grass.....Mrs Hinch got hers done last week 🤣

• Sick
I think she should rewrite her caption to:

"Can anyone recommend a local company that will come roun and do my garden for free so I can have the perfect starting point to begin my garden furniture begging in time for the summer holibags?"

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.