Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so now her biggest fan is being outed as a hater , how would she know her biggest fan hates her? If I didn't like someone I would certainly not keep liking posts and messaging them or copying what they do, I would be going the other direction 🤣.

So someone has the same mat and took a pic so they’re a hater my my I’ve saw it all now! Wonder who it is I want to give their pic some love 😂

I unfollowed her but just search her on insta and watch her stories when I see something posted on here.

I assume by biggest fan she means someone who watches her and copies her but leaves no love on her posts? 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine being that bothered like. She's not a nice girl at all.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her but just search her on insta and watch her stories when I see something posted on here.

I assume by biggest fan she means someone who watches her and copies her but leaves no love on her posts? 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine being that bothered like. She's not a nice girl at all.
I unfollowed her also , but sure her page is public so makes no odds if your following her or not sure u can still see everything... also that means anyone in the world can see her children, what sort of privacy is that for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Ideal partner..... someone who pays the mortgage while I claim single mothers benefits then make out I’m all good giving to the needy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you want to see my poundstretcher haul ... no I want you to realise what shops and items in life are bloody essential and cut your shopping escapades down to one shop a week ... choose wisely Asda Tesco BM or Home bargains ... not all of them repeatedly

So many insta huns either never watch the news and have no sense as to what is important or are just too selfish to give a damn!

stay at home, tone your jelly belly if you’re bored and STFU about mental health when you haven’t a clue what others are going through

Do you not remember a while back she was going all eco friendly , and didn't want to use any harsh chemicals aswell, wel looks like that didn't work the way she had planned. Shes so full of tit ... like the time she said she never ever wears make-up.... sure she's wears it every day. Id love to get my hands on her and give her a good shake , tell to wise the duck up

Reactions: 7
Do you not remember a while back she was going all eco friendly , and didn't want to use any harsh chemicals aswell, wel looks like that didn't work the way she had planned. Shes so full of tit ... like the time she said she never ever wears make-up.... sure she's wears it every day. Id love to get my hands on her and give her a good shake , tell to wise the duck up
There’s an English girl on insta called Miss Potts cleaning and she called her out a few months back for using so many products in her toilet and saying she was promoting mixing chemical etc etc.... and that’s when she said she was going eco friendly, now they’ve both unfollowed eachother 😂😂 the girl Miss Potts only uses like a few products to clean so obvs Donna wouldn’t like that, limiting her chances of promotions and ads.

Reactions: 4
She can’t remember all the lies and bullshit she says, sure remember how passionate she was about black life’s matter and then removes the post because of her ocd. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but angers me, if your passionate about something good, but don’t lie for social gain.
Yea the no makeup thing a laugh 😂 I will never forgot how shocked I was when she done the live, very harsh image to what she portrays

She can’t remember all the lies and bullshit she says, sure remember how passionate she was about black life’s matter and then removes the post because of her ocd. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but angers me, if your passionate about something good, but don’t lie for social gain.
Yea the no makeup thing a laugh 😂 I will never forgot how shocked I was when she done the live, very harsh image to what she portrays
I know she can't show her face without a filter , its shocking .... like does she walk down the street with a filter on... no.. then why would u need to filter yourself all the time, it doesn't make her anymore beautiful

Is she now trying to do a Mrs Hinch and make herself sound posher than she actually is? She started off that story saying show-wer 2 syllables and then ended up saying it how we really speak in Northern Ireland-shar- 1 syllable!!! Just speak normally and stop sounding like a tube!

Reactions: 1
She's definitely trying to sound less common, I've thought that for a while. However, it's clearly not working and, as the old saying goes, you can't polish a turd!!!

Wonder who shes getting to build her this built in wardrobe now , some poor guy who she'll take advantage of , says she's promoting the business for them , then dump them and say its useless after a month of having it made, and her getting it for free or greatly discounted at the same time. Same with that girl who done the wall murals for her, uses people and their businesses to obtain freebies 🙄. The new living room post 🤣🤣 tbh the sofas aren't that great looking , they look cheap and tacky. She has no style whatsoever

Wonder who shes getting to build her this built in wardrobe now , some poor guy who she'll take advantage of , says she's promoting the business for them , then dump them and say its useless after a month of having it made, and her getting it for free or greatly discounted at the same time. Same with that girl who done the wall murals for her, uses people and their businesses to obtain freebies 🙄. The new living room post 🤣🤣 tbh the sofas aren't that great looking , they look cheap and tacky. She has no style whatsoever
I really cant see what the fuss is about the sofas either and she apparently was looking for these perfect sofas for 2 years 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.