Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PM me hun

I never post on these things but I really need to rant...what is the obsession with cleaning?
Not the normal cleaning that everyone does - but this type of 'ultra' cleaning that is glamourised all over insta?!
Its weird and im utterly confused how watching someone clean their sink passes for content on insta.
My concern is the message being sent to 80k people is that the cleaner your house is equals to your value as a person.
Its normalising obsessive cleaning and if you don't do all the things Donna does or god forbid sort your cereals and decant into labelled containers - you are NOT houseproud and a shit mum.
Women feel pressured enough to look good, keep the house tidy, make dinners from scratch without instagrammers making you feel even more inadequate.
Simple enough to ignore and not view her and the Hinchy type pages - but its like its infiltrating the whole of insta.
Show me real houses, where kids have spilled coco pops all the way up the stairs...the stains that you have to live with because you arent gifted a new rug, the shit cramped wardrobes because you cant justify getting new ones and the old ones are fine - show me your cupboards with packets of noodles 3 yrs out of date - show me real fucking life!!

Reactions: 15

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
o just to clarify

She wants to support small business
She will support small business by doing shoutouts
She will only promote brands she believes in

translation .... I will mention brands who send me free stuff

She would argue her time is valuable, I think we can all dispute that 😂

it’s not a bad return on a 20sec mention ...when you’ve added up the value of the products

And of all this stuff is so brilliant, why then is it chucked to the side days or weeks later to make room for bragging about the next similar item

this country is on its knees, many Kids going without even for the basics and she continues to twist the knife .... more important things in life than a cupboard packed with plastic containers with a mountain of cereal to suit every whim and the constant handing of toys

When you read in this weeks news a doctor in the Royal Hospital highlighting kids are coming in so hungry they are stuffing toast down their nappies in case they don’t get fed again - it breaks my heart

These people need to take a huge reality check

I get that the smaller business are struggling and wanting to get their name out there but the larger ones should be ashamed of themselves having anything to do with them in the current climate

They should be testing the integrity of these people and approaching them for a shout out on the understanding that the product is then being sent to a local charity or Christmas appeal or a donation in kind made instead of being sent to them

Now if you had a post up Donna saying you had been approached by that electric car company and you give them a visit but didn’t accept the product as your kids have more that enough and you were donating it to cash for kids SVDP or something similar , and highlight that too, I can guarantee you would get the post likes and super like saves you crave without constantly wondering why you have now engagement and begging for the likes

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Bluenic3

I don't believe there's anything wrong with her. I think she's either:
A. Craving attention and sympathy from her follower s to promote more engagement; or
B. About to break every lockdown rule possible over xmas and the new year and therefore doesn't want to draw any attention to her activities on Instagram.

There's always method in her madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Cat202020

So she's saving for a tummy tuck and won't answer a question asking if she's single or not 🙈 why not just ignore the question if you don't want to answer it instead of post it telling us your love life is private 🙄
Dodging the relationship question does make me wonder is she saying shes a single parent for the purposes of claiming benefits etc could be wrong....

Reactions: 9

Bluenic3

Her house is immaculate because:

A. She doesn't have a job.
B. She only has one child with her full time.

That's why she redorates so often - she has nothing better to do other than trawl through Instagram and copy other people's interiors.

• Wow

Playit90

Everyone knows that mrsproud (hi Donna love, can’t wait to hear you later raving about this) is fond of supplying a few substances, hence why she can afford all this.
I know for a fact from a friend who knows her that years ago when she was know as “dancer dons” she was importing drugs from Spain an all.

Why do you think Mrs houseproud is afraid to do a Instagram live??
I’ll tell you, cuz she knows everyone will expose her other side, notice how the belfast live link has been removed from her Instagram?

• Wow

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
So is she admitting it was all set up then? If chloe wasn't using the potty and wasn't naked then why was she sitting on it saying them things and why was donna filming it? Imagine making your toddler do all that just for a video for the gram. The stink of desperation for insta fame from her is unreal.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
She seems to have deleted her DFS stories from last night where she had written her DFS sofa was "the worst experience of her whole life". So Donna, a sofa you didn't like was worse than.....
-getting arrested for shop lifting
-get disqualified from driving
-going to prison
-being separated from your kids while in prison
-losing your dad
I'm sure there are countless other things i could list if I sat and thought long enough. Just shows how materialistic she is. I hope this new sofa man doesn't get sucked in like so many others have. So tempted to DM him!!

Lucille

So she's posting on stories again about filming her child on the potty. Nothing she says will ever make it OK or justify what she did.

When even your child tells you to go away, surely you recognise you are crossing a line when you continue to film them?

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Here we go again with her wasteful behaviour, changing furniture again. If I was her fella, I 100% would have put her out of my house long before now. Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I think its her 3rd new sofa she's waiting for, think it took 3 dining room tables and chairs before she was happy, bedroom furniture has been changed a couple of times, now again. The dressing room is going. Its literally never ending. If she were to add up the money she has literally pissed up the wall on constantly changing furniture, I dread to think the total. Both me and my husband work full time in the NHS, we have both worked flat out during this whole pandemic, on the front line. We both have good jobs but there's no way we could ever afford all she buys. And that's not me being jealous, its me being pissed off that we and everyone else who works hard in this country is paying for it for her.
She is an absolute weapon, but think of it like this. She is a deeply unhappy person, and no amount of new furniture is going to change that. It's clear to see she is trying to compensate for something when she is always having to follow every trend and have the best of everything.. plus bet she is in debt.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Selling her kitchen table and chairs that she has had about 9 months ,she never seems happy or content with what she has. All very sad really

Reactions: 8

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Exactly, she's not normal, she has some sort of metal disorder , anybody in their right mind doesn't get on like this, and anxiety doesn't make you do that every single week. The girls walls r beautiful and now shes going to cover them up with some other cheap shit .. just leave the walls alone , let the little girls enjoy their room. Instead of spending money like its going out of fashion she could be putting money aside into each of the children's bank accounts every week , her child maintenance only lasts until the kids leave school, the boys haven't got long left of their school days 3-4 years at most. Same time she shouldn't be spending child maintenance on furniture and doing her house up every single week 🙄 its for the children. I came from a very wealthy marriage and my ex husband gives me a substantial amount for my kids monthly , it doesn't take that much to feed and clothe children and the rest , I put the rest into their bank accounts for their future, for their cars , travelling or a deposit for a house. Tbh we haven't seen much of Carl about this past while, I would say she's broke up with him now too and clearing him for his child maintenance....like he either gets up ridiculously early or he doesn't live their at all
You are 100% correct. If she had saved the amount of money she continually wastes she would have a fortune for those kids. But instead she's just teaching them you don't need to work, be honest or have any loyalty in life to anyone and you can sponge your way off everyone else to get what you want. Donna would say I'm just jealous, in some ways maybe I am, me and my husband have both worked full time in the NHS on the frontline throughout the whole pandemic, we don't have kids but there's no way we could afford her lifestyle. She doesn't work, lives in a lovely house and can dress her children in nice clothes and buy them and her whatever she wants. She can continually redecorate her house and gets #gifted products all the time. Life doesn't add up some times. But am I jealous of her really? No, im happily married to a wonderful, hardworking, honest man. We both work hard for everything we have. Integrity will get us where we're meant to be, not being like donna and trampling on whoever gets in our to try to get to the top. The truth will come out about her, it always does.

• Heart

sogoth

Been signed up for a while but had to post for the first time after her trying to justify filming her child on the potty, it has enraged me so much! Why is helping “make people (ie strangers on the internet) smile and laugh” more important to her than respecting her child’s privacy and agency?

• Heart