Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I sound awful but has she done something to her face?
It definitely looks that way. I'm sure without all the botox and lip fillers she would look just fine. Those lips are terrible, I just don't understand how someone gets this done and looks in the mirror and says, yeah I look better like this 🤣🦆

Reactions: 2
Selling her kitchen table and chairs that she has had about 9 months ,she never seems happy or content with what she has. All very sad really

Reactions: 8
Selling her kitchen table and chairs that she has had about 9 months ,she never seems happy or content with what she has. All very sad really
It’s the kids I feel sorry for, those latest grid posts of them posing firstly for a free bag of crisps and then for some ‘life changing’ holiday for £250 🙈 how long did they have to stand for so Donna could get the perfect pic with her ocd...

Reactions: 5
She really is selling her soul (and her girls) lately 🙈 I've teamed up with, ive been gifted. Blah blah blah. Same tit different day.

Reactions: 6
I've lost count of how many dining tables she has had now? Her happiness obviously comes from spending money, not from appreciating what she has - 4 lovely children, a beautiful house & everything inside in (#gifted or not)

That is 100000% Donna. I can vouch for the experiences the other businesses are posting. She’s done the same to someone close to me. I’ll say no more about that but she is a beggar and doesn’t let up, even when she’s ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread title. Mrs Houseproud or a leopard who hasn't changed their spots.

Reactions: 4
Did you guys see the beggy screenshots, she must literally pay for nahin. They're calling her out for selling gifted items too. I admit I lost interest in the silly witch long ago but I'm here for it now. Do we think she will respond or ignore?

Reactions: 3
Did you guys see the beggy screenshots, she must literally pay for nahin. They're calling her out for selling gifted items too. I admit I lost interest in the silly witch long ago but I'm here for it now. Do we think she will respond or ignore?
Hoping for a response but doubt she would have the balls. Her gifted high horse she is sitting on could all come crashing down.

Hoping for a response but doubt she would have the balls. Her gifted high horse she is sitting on could all come crashing down.
I find most ni ones are like that, they don’t like any commentary no matter how constructive that is. I even find that some that work for big name businesses are so so sharp in replies when you ask about style/fit etc. Like hello are you not relying on people buying these products to keep your business advising or whatever they call it going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.