Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have deleted her DFS stories from last night where she had written her DFS sofa was "the worst experience of her whole life". So Donna, a sofa you didn't like was worse than.....
-getting arrested for shop lifting
-get disqualified from driving
-going to prison
-being separated from your kids while in prison
-losing your dad
I'm sure there are countless other things i could list if I sat and thought long enough. Just shows how materialistic she is. I hope this new sofa man doesn't get sucked in like so many others have. So tempted to DM him!!

Reactions: 9
She seems to have deleted her DFS stories from last night where she had written her DFS sofa was "the worst experience of her whole life". So Donna, a sofa you didn't like was worse than.....
-getting arrested for shop lifting
-get disqualified from driving
-going to prison
-being separated from your kids while in prison
-losing your dad
I'm sure there are countless other things i could list if I sat and thought long enough. Just shows how materialistic she is. I hope this new sofa man doesn't get sucked in like so many others have. So tempted to DM him!!
Wow that is quite a list 😳.
What did she get disqualified from driving for?

Reactions: 1
They all use their children for likes from strangers and for engagement to push their own pages. I totally disagree with it and they all do it. You have to laugh when they get parcels they make sure and cover their addresses but their children, the most precious people in the world aren’t given the same privacy. It needs more regulation these children can’t consent to being in the public domain it’s so unsafe. Schools empower children with stranger danger while their own parents put them on a platform where thousands of people know their name and interests. It disgusts me.

Think Rachel did too and she’s local to her.
This really highlights it all, quite disgusting when u sit and think about it, especially hiding the address but not the kids

Reactions: 3
This really highlights it all, quite disgusting when u sit and think about it, especially hiding the address but not the kids
Doesn’t it, it’s frightening that an address is given more privacy than little children. And they’re all guilty of it some seem to get off more lightly on here but they’re all cut from the same cloth...They want the £ and attention more than their want to protect their children. I don’t know how any of them can excuse that. Blows my mind.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t it, it’s frightening that an address is given more privacy than little children. And they’re all guilty of it some seem to get off more lightly on here but they’re all cut from the same cloth...They want the £ and attention more than their want to protect their children. I don’t know how any of them can excuse that. Blows my mind.
Very true! So so many of them do it. I’d would love to know where they get the time lol

Very true! So so many of them do it. I’d would love to know where they get the time lol
So true, they’re all on complaining how they don’t have the time to do home school, bit ironic to be on your phone girls complaining you’ve no time 😂

Wow that is quite a list 😳.
What did she get disqualified from driving for?
Not 100% sure, I just remember it was chatted about on here a while ago

What was wrong with the dfs sofa?
No idea, she never actually said, just showed a picture of it sitting in the back of a lorry outside her house leaving. And then went on a rant about it being the worst experience of her whole life. Drama much?!

See shes in Gosford , markethill is more than 10 miles from Cookstown wtf like
Don't be silly, covid rules and regulations don't apply to "influencers". Or when were talking about Donna, no laws apply to her, she can do whatever she likes 😉

• Haha
She’s says she’s working from home... does anyone know what she does? Or is that private because she’s a private person lol

So she's saving for a tummy tuck and won't answer a question asking if she's single or not 🙈 why not just ignore the question if you don't want to answer it instead of post it telling us your love life is private 🙄

So she's saving for a tummy tuck and won't answer a question asking if she's single or not 🙈 why not just ignore the question if you don't want to answer it instead of post it telling us your love life is private 🙄
Yet your children's lifes aren't

Reactions: 7
Has she actually said this? A tummy tuck 🙈 I have unfollowed, I can’t watch another pic of that tray on her bed, boring me to death!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dodging the relationship question does make me wonder is she saying shes a single parent for the purposes of claiming benefits etc could be wrong....

Reactions: 9
Hasn't said the words tummy tuck but saving for surgery to fix her "jelly belly".
It couldn’t be that bad with the crop tops she wears. Plus she will prob cry to the NHS like she did with the boob job 🙄 ‘saving’ 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.