Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical Hinch Hun, can't think of anything herself....whatever Saint Hinch does they have to follow. So predictable! Although the really sad thing is, so many will have to keep up with whatever the next trend is no matter how much debt it puts them into or whether their child has to go without clothes or necessities all so their mum can try to impress strangers on the Internet. I don't understand our world sometimes

Reactions: 3
It seems Donna is having a hot tub party this evening. At least 4 cars at her house. Birthday celebrations I take it? Not like we are in a lockdown or anything!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It seems Donna is having a hot tub party this evening. At least 4 cars at her house. Birthday celebrations I take it? Not like we are in a lockdown or anything!!!
really? She made it sound like she was spending quality time with kids on her own. Assuming you are a neighbour?

Reactions: 2
I'd be reporting her to the police if it were me....its my birthday tomorrow as well but I ain't having no hot tub party, currently in bed with my electric blanket 😆🥳 its called having a lockdown birthday not saying stuff the NHS and everyone else sticking to the rules just so I can be selfish. But thats her down to the ground! Narcissist Donna! World revolves round her

Why the hell does she even want artificial grass? Her garden is covered in so much crap that you can barely see the grass that she has. She just constantly wants what other people have, she's worse than a three year old.

Reactions: 4
Folding towels....

Folding
bleeping
Towels

Am I living on another planet or missed the memo on that folding towels is a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Folding towels....

Folding
bleeping
Towels

Am I living on another planet or missed the memo on that folding towels is a thing?
Well not the towels but try as I may I can not get my bedclothes folded the perfect way my mammy can. Any tips 🤣

Reactions: 1
@Mollymc
My top tip that I swear by is that I just unwrap my brand new gifted sheets & bedclothes straight from the cupboard then when I'm finished, i just duck them in the bin.
No mess, no folding, linen cupboards look amazing.
#giftedlife

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Donna is looking fake grass.....Mrs Hinch got hers done last week 🤣
Bless she’s trying to keep up 🤣 tit business woman... who in gods name would buy any she promotes.. better quality from the market

Typical Hinch Hun, can't think of anything herself....whatever Saint Hinch does they have to follow. So predictable! Although the really sad thing is, so many will have to keep up with whatever the next trend is no matter how much debt it puts them into or whether their child has to go without clothes or necessities all so their mum can try to impress strangers on the Internet. I don't understand our world sometimes
Ur a copy cat DONNA LOUISe stop using u child for likes... dear god ur pathetic and disgusting

Don’t impress me much..

Yes they're not great looking , they just look like big foam wedges , and cheap looking, but sure they'll be out the door again in about a months time 🤣

Another thing... does shes think she's some kinda of magical unicorn or something now with all these sparkly positivity quotes....like your not fooling anyone donna , your just a 2 faced witch like the majority of people on the gram. Just keep it real....fake fake fake
Influencers are all groomed to sell.. and they’re all crap who would fall for they tat they sell.. they would sell their soul to the devil to have followers and promote tit products 🤣 they show the poor children who aren’t any funnier or smarter than any other ours it’s disgraceful.. they have no shame.

Last edited:
Bless she’s trying to keep up 🤣 tit business woman... who in gods name would buy any she promotes.. better quality from the market

Ur a copy cat DONNA LOUISe stop using u child for likes... dear god ur pathetic and disgusting

Don’t impress me much..

Influencers are all groomed to sell.. and they’re all crap who would fall for they tat they sell.. they would sell their soul to the devil to have followers and promote tit products 🤣 they show the poor children who aren’t any funnier or smarter than any other ours it’s disgraceful.. they have no shame.
I was trying to think If there was any ni ones who didn’t sell their kids souls on a public platform can’t think of any, it’s sad and scary 😢

Promoting KP snacks NI with her kids is vile.. paid to promote kids eating junk. These lazy reptiles would sell their soul. How desperate are these people. If following her would shove junk down ur children’s throat.. I’d say speak to a therapist

Her kitchen is gorgeous :love:
Flowers sitting on a hob really ?

Why the hell does she even want artificial grass? Her garden is covered in so much crap that you can barely see the grass that she has. She just constantly wants what other people have, she's worse than a three year old.
trying to keep up with Stacey solomon then hinch copied her the wannabe Donna fake lips, hahaha Stacey now has the most beautiful garden... yip with real grass shower of fakes, Donna ur house is cheap and tacky looking all that grey mirror vibe is about 4 hr ago trying her best to be friends with hinch, and stop involving it innocent children

Last edited:
Donna out “Reddin up the garden”....what garden???? It’s a back yard with a tiny piece of grass in one corner 🤣🤣

Do you all mind when she said she her lips were her own? She got them done February last year.
It's really obvious too that they aren't her own 🙄🤣🤣

Your bottom lip is always supposed to be slightly bigger than your top lip thats the key to not looking like a duck lol she didn't get that memo lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.