Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep in every way.
Everyone around dungannon/cooks town area knows all about her life,

As I say why do u think she’s sooo afraid of doing a live?
“Anxiety my ass” it’s because she can’t control what people write or say an all they do is reveal the true “Mrs houseproud”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is friends with her isn't she. Remember they went for drinks ( though Donna doesn't drink 🤪)

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I knew about her shop lifting background but didn't realise she was involved with drugs too. I suppose that explains her friendship with mccollum. I just wish all the small businesses who keep end up getting involved with her and then swiftly dumped after she has used and abused them, could know all about her before getting sucked in. Maybe that could be belfast lives next feature on her 🤣

Reactions: 4
This is shocking!!! I read earlier on the thread that she had been in prison, is that true?
People can change, I would never dislike someone because of their past.
It seems like she has gained followers because some larger insta people shared her stories, but she's not particularly well known in the North.

Reactions: 2
This is shocking!!! I read earlier on the thread that she had been in prison, is that true?
People can change, I would never dislike someone because of their past.
It seems like she has gained followers because some larger insta people shared her stories, but she's not particularly well known in the North.
Yes true, apparently when she was pregnant with the youngest.
I didn’t know that about the drugs! She has referred to herself as dancer dons on insta before, some joke when she had Chloe in the Ibiza hat! - ps I love the way my mind stores unless info but nothing important 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes true, apparently when she was pregnant with the youngest.
I didn’t know that about the drugs! She has referred to herself as dancer dons on insta before, some joke when she had Chloe in the Ibiza hat! - ps I love the way my mind stores unless info but nothing important 🤣
Flip me, that recent!!! I thought it was when she was young and childless.
I actually wish my brain did that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Flip me, that recent!!! I thought it was when she was young and childless.
I actually wish my brain did that :ROFLMAO:
I think she’s been the paper and court for years, seems to be keeping a low profile after jail. She was quoted saying she shop lifted for a laugh in the article online

• Wow
I think she’s been the paper and court for years, seems to be keeping a low profile after jail. She was quoted saying she shop lifted for a laugh in the article online
I remember reading that article, how do you remember the details and why do I not :ROFLMAO:
I'm not surprised she doesn't do lives, I've seen savage comments underneath some of them.
I'm happy enough so long as she doesn't film the children during their private moments. But she really is boring, the only thing interesting about her is her past. The irony is if she spoke openly and honestly about it, instead of running from it she probably could make an OK career from insta.

I remember reading that article, how do you remember the details and why do I not :ROFLMAO:
I'm not surprised she doesn't do lives, I've seen savage comments underneath some of them.
I'm happy enough so long as she doesn't film the children during their private moments. But she really is boring, the only thing interesting about her is her past. The irony is if she spoke openly and honestly about it, instead of running from it she probably could make an OK career from insta.
I prob remember because I find her so shocking, acting like butter wouldn’t melt when we know what’s she’s really like.
If she did put her hands up and was honestly trying to become a better person I would wish her well, but she’s claiming left right and centre and making out she works when she clearly doesn’t. Then she’s uses and abuses companies for her own gain. I’m sure ballycastle frames regretted the huge giveaway and CM doddles regretted their hard work. Then there’s also the stealing charity money.... never heard of the galgorm winner, has anyone else? I hope I’m wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I prob remember because I find her so shocking, acting like butter wouldn’t melt when we know what’s she’s really like.
If she did put her hands up and was honestly trying to become a better person I would wish her well, but she’s claiming left right and centre and making out she works when she clearly doesn’t. Then she’s uses and abuses companies for her own gain. I’m sure ballycastle frames regretted the huge giveaway and CM doddles regretted their hard work. Then there’s also the stealing charity money.... never heard of the galgorm winner, has anyone else? I hope I’m wrong
When you put it all together like that its really quite bad. The article about her shoplifting is from 2011, said she had previous in 2009. Can't see anything more recent.
If the drug stories are correct it might explain her connection to michaela, another unsavoury madam who has tried to rebrand.

I wonder if that's why she keeps blocking people from NI? Scared of someone exposing all her dirty secrets I bet! How a newspaper or Belfast Live haven't jumped on the story amazes me.

When you put it all together like that its really quite bad. The article about her shoplifting is from 2011, said she had previous in 2009. Can't see anything more recent.
If the drug stories are correct it might explain her connection to michaela, another unsavoury madam who has tried to rebrand.
And would explain the constant buying and changing of furniture, I’m sure gets a good income if you weigh it all up with the partner that she obvs can’t marry due to benefit reasons then if the drug thing is correct 🤷🏻‍♀️ She could be a mansion next year 🤣

What I’m telling yous all has came from a friend who used to be friends with her.
An as I say that’s why she’s soo paranoid about anyone from NI on here Instagram because most of them know all about her past an she’s afraid of it being exposed, but the truth all comes out.
Hence why she never does Instagram lives.

When you think about it, what “Instagram influencer” with over 10k doesn’t do a Instagram live?

Reactions: 4
What I’m telling yous all has came from a friend who used to be friends with her.
An as I say that’s why she’s soo paranoid about anyone from NI on here Instagram because most of them know all about her past an she’s afraid of it being exposed, but the truth all comes out.
Hence why she never does Instagram lives.

When you think about it, what “Instagram influencer” with over 10k doesn’t do a Instagram live?
Remember she done one about bulling with some PT? Apparently there was some things said during the live in the comments, never seen what was said though, just heard her giving off after

Here's the next attempt at getting a viral video like Caroline got. The only difference being, Diggmammas was natural, her wee fella was just chatting away but Donna has used Chloe for her cuteness and told her exactly was to say for her own agenda. Just like Mrs Hinch, using your children for engagement and followers 😡 Is throwing away your children's privacy and risking issues because of it, worth followers on Instagram who you don't even know?!

Here's the next attempt at getting a viral video like Caroline got. The only difference being, Diggmammas was natural, her wee fella was just chatting away but Donna has used Chloe for her cuteness and told her exactly was to say for her own agenda. Just like Mrs Hinch, using your children for engagement and followers 😡 Is throwing away your children's privacy and risking issues because of it, worth followers on Instagram who you don't even know?!
Edited to the hilt too 🙄

Just caught up with the thread, but I keep seeing people I follow tagging her in stuff recently.

The most recent one was Ashlee (ohsofemme) and a restaurant local to me....

I always want to send them a link to here to open their eyes to the crook!!!

Just caught up with the thread, but I keep seeing people I follow tagging her in stuff recently.

The most recent one was Ashlee (ohsofemme) and a restaurant local to me....

I always want to send them a link to here to open their eyes to the crook!!!
I know I was really annoyed that ashee was tagging her 🙈🙈

And Danielle Donohoe tagging her now too. I would love to let them know about her cause I'm sure they wouldn't be promoting her if they knew. But would only get called a troll and be blocked 🤷‍♀️
She winds me up the way she says things, she says the potty doesn't work, why not say, 'the potty hasn't worked for me' but its always just a blanket statement that's it her way or the high way. Great that she's found a way for her, but everyone tries things their own way

They all use their children for likes from strangers and for engagement to push their own pages. I totally disagree with it and they all do it. You have to laugh when they get parcels they make sure and cover their addresses but their children, the most precious people in the world aren’t given the same privacy. It needs more regulation these children can’t consent to being in the public domain it’s so unsafe. Schools empower children with stranger danger while their own parents put them on a platform where thousands of people know their name and interests. It disgusts me.

And Danielle Donohoe tagging her now too. I would love to let them know about her cause I'm sure they wouldn't be promoting her if they knew. But would only get called a troll and be blocked 🤷‍♀️
She winds me up the way she says things, she says the potty doesn't work, why not say, 'the potty hasn't worked for me' but its always just a blanket statement that's it her way or the high way. Great that she's found a way for her, but everyone tries things their own way
Think Rachel did too and she’s local to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.