Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't even know were to post this, but my sisters blog is pregnant I bet that's why she has been so quiet and now all the alcohol free wine

Oh dear, Donna didn’t foresee best pal Stacey getting engaged, she must be raging she can’t go on insta and tag her for the celebrations 🤣

happy Christmas fellow tattlers 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh dear, Donna didn’t foresee best pal Stacey getting engaged, she must be raging she can’t go on insta and tag her for the celebrations 🤣

happy Christmas fellow tattlers 😝
I actually like stacey I won't lie I had a wee tear in my eye. Good luck to them :)

Happy Christmas all xx

Reactions: 2
Has she gone then?

I unfollowed her around the time if her freebie hotel stays.
Taking a break for her mental health but she just alluded to that, said she would come back on to explain but nada that I saw. I thought she might have told her followers she was being trolled but she dare not mention here.

She's still on for sure...keep an eye on the number of people she is following. It dropped to 553 and up to 555 today.
Reckon she's attention seeking!!

She's still on for sure...keep an eye on the number of people she is following. It dropped to 553 and up to 555 today.
Reckon she's attention seeking!!
Of course she is, she will be back with a competition to thank her followers for their support 🙄🤣
Must be killing her not being able to wish Mrs hinch well for being pregnant in a big post.... or silly me, there besties she would have knew months ago 🙄

Of course she is, she will be back with a competition to thank her followers for their support 🙄🤣
Must be killing her not being able to wish Mrs hinch well for being pregnant in a big post.... or silly me, there besties she would have knew months ago 🙄
Fit her better if she followed through with all her old competitions lol did that draw for the money happen? I dont follow that other lady.

Reactions: 3
I see donna isn't following cmk doodles anymore , after all the hype with her wall murals a couple of months ago ... wonder was she trying to get them for free with all the publicity she was giving them 🤔 and it didn't succeed for her lol , she seems to hype people up and dump them quite a bit

Reactions: 4
It also looks like she's plonked a TV in the middle of the one on her daughters' bedroom wall. How long before they are all painted over??

Reactions: 3
It also looks like she's plonked a TV in the middle of the one on her daughters' bedroom wall. How long before they are all painted over??

It has ruined that painting on the wall..Her ocd will never stick that. The mural was beautiful as well. Such a waste.

• Haha
I see donna isn't following cmk doodles anymore , after all the hype with her wall murals a couple of months ago ... wonder was she trying to get them for free with all the publicity she was giving them 🤔 and it didn't succeed for her lol , she seems to hype people up and dump them quite a bit
The modern day shop lifting blogger style 🤣 she prob got it done hoping to get for free for the following she got the company. We know how brazen she is, a lot of business would prob just say ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whaaaat? She's covered over the mural she ranted and raved about? This isn't normal behaviour. I bet those weeins can't touch anything for fear of getting a bollocking, there's being house proud and then there's oppression.

Reactions: 5
I see the girls are back being filmed. Clearly running out of content. Guess there's only so many times Donna can refill her cereal containers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.