Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the girls are back being filmed. Clearly running out of content. Guess there's only so many times Donna can refill her cereal containers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
How close up was she filming them too. Imagine your mum doing that to you for the gram. šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
So apparently she has perfect kids who never ask for anything so she gives them everything they want - how does she know what they want if they don't ask for anything??? What a load of balls. No child is perfect and she should really consider how many people are out of work and struggling to pay bills before advertising the fact she spoils her kids and redecorates her house more often than she changes her knickers.

Reactions: 8
Just went on to have a nosey, hadnā€™t realised itā€™d been a while since I saw her stories. Either she has me blocked or sheā€™s deleted her page. Anyone else? Never messaged her, and liked a few posts in the past

Reactions: 2
Just went on to have a nosey, hadnā€™t realised itā€™d been a while since I saw her stories. Either she has me blocked or sheā€™s deleted her page. Anyone else? Never messaged her, and liked a few posts in the past
She must have blocked you, how odd.

Yes same, never messaged her before, is it deleted? Odd to block random people who have had not contact

Yes same, never messaged her before, is it deleted? Odd to block random people who have had not contact
I checked through my work Instagram, still there were obviously blocked šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I was actually intrigued watching, and as much as I thought she was a dose half the time I actually liked her kitchen šŸ˜‚

Imagine blocking followers that don't engage, that is really strange behaviour. As much as I don't like her using her kids for likes and attention, if she started a cleaning business I would be straight on the phone to book her. Her house is spotless and I'd love to know her secret, especially as she has a houseful of children.

Imagine blocking followers that don't engage, that is really strange behaviour. As much as I don't like her using her kids for likes and attention, if she started a cleaning business I would be straight on the phone to book her. Her house is spotless and I'd love to know her secret, especially as she has a houseful of children.
Sheā€™s very paranoid, but some odd reason for blocking.
Sure her boys arenā€™t there half the time and the oldest girl goes to her dads, she said all before on her stories so thatā€™s prob how. I find the lack of toys odd. Anyone I know with kids has them in most rooms lol

Reactions: 4
Her house is immaculate because:

A. She doesn't have a job.
B. She only has one child with her full time.

That's why she redorates so often - she has nothing better to do other than trawl through Instagram and copy other people's interiors.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her house is immaculate because:

A. She doesn't have a job.
B. She only has one child with her full time.

That's why she redorates so often - she has nothing better to do other than trawl through Instagram and copy other people's interiors.
Where does she get the money to constantly decorate if she doesn't work? Can't all be freebies can it? Plus I think she has trades people in to do it for her, they need paid.

Reactions: 3
Where does she get the money to constantly decorate if she doesn't work? Can't all be freebies can it? Plus I think she has trades people in to do it for her, they need paid.
Her partner works and she probably claims every benefit going.

• Wow
Her partner works and she probably claims every benefit going.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve always thought, looks like she also gets companies in to do work and then beg for freebies after judging by the latest unfollow. Remember the awful shaming ballycastle climbing frames got over the comp... people r prob afraid to say no

Here we go again with her wasteful behaviour, changing furniture again. If I was her fella, I 100% would have put her out of my house long before now. Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I think its her 3rd new sofa she's waiting for, think it took 3 dining room tables and chairs before she was happy, bedroom furniture has been changed a couple of times, now again. The dressing room is going. Its literally never ending. If she were to add up the money she has literally pissed up the wall on constantly changing furniture, I dread to think the total. Both me and my husband work full time in the NHS, we have both worked flat out during this whole pandemic, on the front line. We both have good jobs but there's no way we could ever afford all she buys. And that's not me being jealous, its me being pissed off that we and everyone else who works hard in this country is paying for it for her.

Reactions: 8
Here we go again with her wasteful behaviour, changing furniture again. If I was her fella, I 100% would have put her out of my house long before now. Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I think its her 3rd new sofa she's waiting for, think it took 3 dining room tables and chairs before she was happy, bedroom furniture has been changed a couple of times, now again. The dressing room is going. Its literally never ending. If she were to add up the money she has literally pissed up the wall on constantly changing furniture, I dread to think the total. Both me and my husband work full time in the NHS, we have both worked flat out during this whole pandemic, on the front line. We both have good jobs but there's no way we could ever afford all she buys. And that's not me being jealous, its me being pissed off that we and everyone else who works hard in this country is paying for it for her.
She is an absolute weapon, but think of it like this. She is a deeply unhappy person, and no amount of new furniture is going to change that. It's clear to see she is trying to compensate for something when she is always having to follow every trend and have the best of everything.. plus bet she is in debt.

Everyone knows that mrsproud (hi Donna love, canā€™t wait to hear you later raving about this) is fond of supplying a few substances, hence why she can afford all this.
I know for a fact from a friend who knows her that years ago when she was know as ā€œdancer donsā€ she was importing drugs from Spain an all.

Why do you think Mrs houseproud is afraid to do a Instagram live??
Iā€™ll tell you, cuz she knows everyone will expose her other side, notice how the belfast live link has been removed from her Instagram?

• Wow
Everyone knows that mrsproud (hi Donna love, canā€™t wait to hear you later raving about this) is fond of supplying a few substances, hence why she can afford all this.
I know for a fact from a friend who knows her that years ago when she was know as ā€œdancer donsā€ she was importing drugs from Spain an all.

Why do you think Mrs houseproud is afraid to do a Instagram live??
Iā€™ll tell you, cuz she knows everyone will expose her other side, notice how the belfast live link has been removed from her Instagram?
So she's really no better than Michaela McCollum? Except she didn't get caught and jailed? Despicable šŸ˜”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.