Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said Fanta! Her main concern is the colour of a bloody wall! Pathetic just
Here's the price of farrow and ball paint for anyone who doesn't know how expensive it is! I'm not sure how many litres it would take to paint the panelled wall but its cost at least £50 plus the painter! Once again, she changes her mind with the wind and going to spend the same again to re-do it 🤦‍♀️ all while talking about people in need as she pisses money up the wall

Attachments

Reactions: 2
And digg follows Donna, I was just waiting for her to pop up on stories. I'll be so disappointed if it happens.
Northern Ireland is a small place , I would say caroline knows all about miss Donna's shoplifting conviction 🙈

Has Donna been updating on anymore money raised I cant remember her mentioning anything the last few days maybe all ground to a halt? All I remember seeing is people donating toys etc

Northern Ireland is a small place , I would say caroline knows all about miss Donna's shoplifting conviction 🙈

Has Donna been updating on anymore money raised I cant remember her mentioning anything the last few days maybe all ground to a halt? All I remember seeing is people donating toys etc
I really hope so, although with things being so busy she might need all the help she can get.

Here's the price of farrow and ball paint for anyone who doesn't know how expensive it is! I'm not sure how many litres it would take to paint the panelled wall but its cost at least £50 plus the painter! Once again, she changes her mind with the wind and going to spend the same again to re-do it 🤦‍♀️ all while talking about people in need as she pisses money up the wall
Farrow and ball colours can be made up in other more affordable paints, most people do that because F&B is notoriously difficult to work with. If Donna really wants to get on the yummy mummy train it's all about Zoffany, not sure any interior designers would gift her £80 + per litre though.

Anxiety caused by breaking rules again and heading out shopping unnecessarily and meeting up with Ingrid Graham? Very surprised at Ingrid being associated with Mrs Houseproud. Guessing she doesn't know her shady past.
Oh I think the 2 of them are soooo alike. 2 insta wannabes. All out for the image at whatever cost. Spending money like its going out of fashion, doing the house up flat out and flaunting everything. Not to mention the botox and the saggy eye shite. 2 girls I cant be bothered, and both can't stand a bit of criticism as far as I'm concerned you put everything on Instagram you open yourself to criticism. Don't like it dont show it.

Reactions: 4
That wee man might not want his face on social media wonder was he asked? Looks like it’s been taken on the sneak! Why does good have to be filmed, recorded and shared it defeats the purpose.

That wee man might not want his face on social media wonder was he asked? Looks like it’s been taken on the sneak! Why does good have to be filmed, recorded and shared it defeats the purpose.
I agree, fair enough, go on ahead and do something nice for someone, but when you share you've done it, it totally defeats it. She says she's not doing it for praise but can guarantee she's loving the attention from ejits messaging her telling how wonderful she is 😡

Reactions: 3
How dare she sneakily take that man's picture and share it with 50k people. If I was his daughter I would be fuming

Reactions: 4
How dare she sneakily take that man's picture and share it with 50k people. If I was his daughter I would be fuming
Same, why share!!
of topic but the pic of her in that coat....she looks so harsh, obvs put loads of filters on when talking shite

In castlecourt today with no mask. Wonder what her excuse is? Probably claim she's exempt cause it would give her spots or something daft!

Reactions: 1
She must want everyone to see her natural beauty 🤣🤣🤣. Anyone else spot how much more attractive and natural her sister is? No wonder she never shows her.

Reactions: 3
Apparently she's taking a break from Instagram - let's see how long that lasts!

And can someone please tell her it's 'too' not 'to' 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Apparently she's taking a break from Instagram - let's see how long that lasts!

And can someone please tell her it's 'too' not 'to' 🤬🤬🤬
Wonder what this is about? She has to come off and has no choice? Social services didn’t like the potty training?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.