Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it be down to the lack of engagement on the last posts very little interest in the caddies and all anyone is talking about is diggmama raising over 100 grand for charity

Reactions: 7
Would it be down to the lack of engagement on the last posts very little interest in the caddies and all anyone is talking about is diggmama raising over 100 grand for charity
And diggmama done it with half the following.
Did Donna have a grand total for her fundraising?
Any word of the winner for the galgorm trip 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5

And all people Caroline has involved also spent the money by ..
shopping local,
working with local businesses using the trusted relationships they have built as honest bloggers to secure great deals
- many doubling the spends as a result
- all with receipts handed in at the end, clear evidence trails of what was sent where

Nothing about what Donna was doing sat well with me from the start - it seemed like a lame attempt at recognition and engagement...,

All whilst flouting Covid guidelines .... a reason why so many more are in need this year than ever....

all done whilst carrying a scent of supremacy amid a cloud of pointless spending and unnecessary social meet ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whats happened dear old Donna? Relationship issues? (wouldn't wish that on anyone to be fair) or is her nose out of joint because nobody likes or trusts her enough to get behind her latest venture? Perhaps using the cute kiddies didn't win her the adoration she craves. Whatever the reason no doubt the gram will be treated to tears and possibly tantrums when she's ready to share . I honestly think for the sake of her children and her own mental health, social media with all its fickle qualities isn't the right place for her, to put yourself out there like that you need the hide of a rhino. I really do hope she takes a long break and ultimately I wish her well.

Reactions: 2
Whats happened dear old Donna? Relationship issues? (wouldn't wish that on anyone to be fair) or is her nose out of joint because nobody likes or trusts her enough to get behind her latest venture? Perhaps using the cute kiddies didn't win her the adoration she craves. Whatever the reason no doubt the gram will be treated to tears and possibly tantrums when she's ready to share . I honestly think for the sake of her children and her own mental health, social media with all its fickle qualities isn't the right place for her, to put yourself out there like that you need the hide of a rhino. I really do hope she takes a long break and ultimately I wish her well.
Yea, doesn’t seem like she can cope with rejection, remove the Sunday roast episode 🙈
Must be because there wasn’t a big value for cash for kids, raising money is brilliant but I think she was looking for some big pat on the back after getting a huge amount after seeing what Caroline done last year but that never worked out. I also think coming off social media is to do with the caddies being a flop.

Reactions: 2
I'm trying to find her caddies page, is it gone? Can't remember the exact name of it though? She'll be loving all the attention on her post about going offline

Reactions: 1
I don't believe there's anything wrong with her. I think she's either:
A. Craving attention and sympathy from her follower s to promote more engagement; or
B. About to break every lockdown rule possible over xmas and the new year and therefore doesn't want to draw any attention to her activities on Instagram.

There's always method in her madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she has done a colab giveaway with another Instagrammer and then disappeared leaving her in the lurch.

To enter the competition you have to follow both accounts so she should gain more followers. The competition winner was supposed to have been drawn last night. Still no winner for the £150 cash.....

Reactions: 3
I know that woman's face, I had mixed her up with another family who lost a child, similar name. So very hard for those poor families. I can't understand the connection between her and Mrs House proud.

There's a very well known interior designer who does local houses and I've seen her tagging donna in posts.

Do you ever just want to message these people and ask what they're doing?

There's a very well known interior designer who does local houses and I've seen her tagging donna in posts.

Do you ever just want to message these people and ask what they're doing?
I just spend my money elsewhere, its disappointing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.