Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was away there for a few days so not been on here. Can someone tell me if I dreamt this or if it actually happened? Did she post she went out for a walk and ended up in Paris?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was away there for a few days so not been on here. Can someone tell me if I dreamt this or if it actually happened? Did she post she went out for a walk and ended up in Paris?!
The same Paris she wouldn’t back to because it was dirty and people strange/frightening!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The same Paris she wouldn’t back to because it was dirty and people strange/frightening!
Oh yes, I forgot that too. And then remember she went back within weeks of posting that with the girls again. She can't keep up with her own lies 🤦‍♀️ How do you go out for a walk and end up in Paris? Is there some sort of narnia wardrobe hanging about dungannon?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh...Best laugh I've had in ages🤣🤣🤣
Can't wait to see the ecstatic dancing, that's if the weekend ever actually takes place. Onto another new location, has she fell out with the last one, just like the one before that?

Reactions: 2
108K followers and 28 of them have entered her latest competition 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think your time on insta is definitely over Donna

• Haha
Looks like baby daddy 3 funds must be running out if she’s looking to scrub toilets for other people now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like baby daddy 3 funds must be running out if she’s looking to scrub toilets for other people now
You'd need to be pretty desperate to let thon into your kitchen to organise and clean 🫣 you couldn't leave her unattended or she'd be swiping stuff out into the boot of her car

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she ever have luck?
Ever the attention seeker more like! The only reason she comes onto Instagram these days is to sell furniture or something belonging to her kids, share a gifted hotel stay or share something to try and get sympathy

Reactions: 6
There was a lot of cars hit, think it was due to bad hailstones. Looks like the car infront of her has braked with the bad weather and she hasn’t left enough room to brake in time maybe 🤔
---
Also, did she not just move recently?

Is she moving again from her "forever" home!
My guess is she's moving in with the new man. That way she has a tighter grip on him from escaping her. Next announcement will be another baby by baby daddy number 4 🫣 no shame

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
There was a lot of cars hit, think it was due to bad hailstones. Looks like the car infront of her has braked with the bad weather and she hasn’t left enough room to brake in time maybe 🤔
---
Also, did she not just move recently?
All the damage looks to be done to the front passenger side - odd

Was there hailstones yesterday? I live in Belfast and it was sunny all day, few spits of rain. Is she actually moving again I'm in shock!!!!!