Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another comeback that not a comeback 😂
Likely be on gurning soon about a set back that’s impacts a comeback!

Also a new page …. A travel one 😂

WE have visited 4 countries… who is the we?

Whatever became of tranquility retreats .. nothing in almost a year
And that other account she had for the GURLS

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Another comeback that not a comeback 😂
Likely be on gurning soon about a set back that’s impacts a comeback!

Also a new page …. A travel one 😂

WE have visited 4 countries… who is the we?

Whatever became of tranquility retreats .. nothing in almost a year
And that other account she had for the GURLS
She is just reeking of desperation. She's like a broken record, disappears for a month, then reappears with a new page or new "business" which she obsessively posts about for 2 weeks before disappearing again for another month. Rinse and repeat. 🥱🥱
It's just so obvious that she hopes one of these pages will take off but they are all as big a flop as the last one.
Go get a real job and look after your children instead of trying to become insta famous and sponging off the government and your long line of baby daddies

Reactions: 5
Fours seasons Carlingford just reopened after a major refurb - of course Donna been staying last night!
WTAF 🙀

Another hotel to add to the avoid list!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Gone for a real toy boy this time, he's just turned 30, I see and she'll be 37 I think on Sunday. Hope he knows what he's got himself in for

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Gone for a real toy boy this time, he's just turned 30, I see and she'll be 37 I think on Sunday. Hope he knows what he's got himself in for
Prob will take anything she can get at this stage. Imagine dating that and three fellas coming at the weekend to pick up the kids 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1