Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocker....her retreat is a no show🤣. Was to be this weekend but sure she's moving house this weekend.
Must have been such a big number of people wanting to go, she couldn't decide who to say no to, so decided to make it fair and noone could go 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Drove her car to the Abbeycentre for a car wash - smashed it on the way home, now she needs a holiday 😂

When he’s not busy laying her, the new man must be working night and day laying tiles to keep her travelling & happy 😂 ✈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are those gifted stays she's been on this weekend? Or is the new bf treating her after her "traumatic" experiences last weekend?

Reactions: 1
Are those gifted stays she's been on this weekend? Or is the new bf treating her after her "traumatic" experiences last weekend?
I've yet to meet someone who moves house one weekend and then goes away for 2 hotel breaks a week later. Not to mention the car hettong wrote off. Her poor kids must feel so let down. She's a pure selfish bleep 🤮

Reactions: 5
I've yet to meet someone who moves house one weekend and then goes away for 2 hotel breaks a week later. Not to mention the car hettong wrote off. Her poor kids must feel so let down. She's a pure selfish bleep 🤮
Her lifestyle screams drug dealers and drug money…

Reactions: 8
Laughing at the caption on her lusty beg post!

Don’t forget your pets 😂
She has some cheek. Trampy bleep hoofed that wee pup out to the highest bidder faster than the local dealer could say drop yer knickers Donna Louise 🤮

She's defo not making money from her instant surely 🤔

Reactions: 4
She has some cheek. Trampy bleep hoofed that wee pup out to the highest bidder faster than the local dealer could say drop yer knickers Donna Louise 🤮

She's defo not making money from her instant surely 🤔
And any of these places giving her a free or discounted stay needs to take their heads for a wobble!

She is a de-influencer rather than an influencer!

Reactions: 3
Why’s she tagged in this by Redcastle? I don’t understand the link?

Either they are resharing her content as self promotion or she provided the content as part of a gifted stay/ad in which case it’s undeclared!

I know sometimes if people genuinely pay for something and maybe then are saying thanks on a story or post a company might reshare to stories but its additionally odd that this is a combined post.

This particular post is a combined one posted by the company. Whereas look back at her last few eg lusty beg & Dans Cottage - she posted them as combined posts.

Normally people just sharing an experience they would put the venue as the location on the post or tag in caption rather than tag like that at the top.

All of it looks like paid content, she could be doing with getting a thesaurus or using ChatGPT everything is amazing, beautiful and the best ever

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
OMG ....posting that she's in Harley St London but not saying why, what an attention seeking b**ch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG ....posting that she's in Harley St London but not saying why, what an attention seeking b**ch.
Girls abandoned at home again, since she moved last week, she's been in 2 hotels in donegal and now in London. Wonder have the girls an instagram account they can go on to see their ma to remind themselves what she looks like

Reactions: 5
Another gift/ad/PR invite not marked as such … the other page she tagged has her stories about splash park marked as invite and tagged the PR company!!

Taking your 2 children out for a night out with your friends and then letting them dance on the table in the restaurant before leaving 🤦‍♀️ what a chav

• Haha
Reactions: 6