Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What could she possibly be having a business meeting in Mayfair about? The only plausible explanation I can come up with is some wealthy man with a fetish to have sex with a dirty, criminal chav from NI and the business part was her discussing her fee 🤷‍♀️
Always in business meetings and nothing ever seems to come off them.

I’d rather be spending time with my children than galavanting or at least going home to them at night and not staying away from the house.

Reactions: 5
Always in business meetings and nothing ever seems to come off them.

I’d rather be spending time with my children than galavanting or at least going home to them at night and not staying away from the house.
100%
And now she's back in the country and you guessed it away for another night away. So since Tuesday we've had a spa retreat, trip to London and now some air bnb 🫣 those children are better off with their dad's. I'd honestly love to know if any of her followers are enjoying this 'content' or if everyone is just pissed off with her now? Although think I've partially answered my own question, 420 followers down in the last month

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There's not a maternal bone in her body, all this running all over the place and yet nothing ever comes from these "meetings". The kids will grow up troubled by her behaviour. She's a selfish cow.

Reactions: 4
Do you think maybe are these meetings like hooker meetings? She might be fierce good at it and people like to pay her big bucks for it 🤔

• Heart
Do you think maybe are these meetings like hooker meetings? She might be fierce good at it and people like to pay her big bucks for it 🤔
This is what I suggested the other day when she was in London. At this stage of the game it's the only plausible explanation

She could be shagging Stacey’s da or else she’s a highly paid call girl she’s at something 🤔

• Haha
This is what I suggested the other day when she was in London. At this stage of the game it's the only plausible explanation
I would back this, the girl has no shame. See she’s is doing a suicide prevention event at balmoral hotel, sounds fun

So it looks like she's working for that overpriced Chinese doll shop....wouldn't it suit to get something close to home near her kids but then again no one round home would employ her!!

Reactions: 3
Why is she "working" with some random Chinese shop in London? Did they actually fly her over the other day? What could they possibly gain?!
And now she's in Lusty Beg 😴 didn't realise it was another NI hotel that men took hookers to 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Why is she "working" with some random Chinese shop in London? Did they actually fly her over the other day? What could they possibly gain?!
And now she's in Lusty Beg 😴 didn't realise it was another NI hotel that men took hookers to 🤷‍♀️
They have branches over here too. She was right up their arses when the Castlecourt one opened too

All the treatments as well! When was the last time she slept in her own bed???

Reactions: 3