Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does she get social housing or what. With no visable means of income, how can she afford a new development house?

Reactions: 4
Why put up a question box to catch people up on your life and then act pissed off when they get really personal because you’ve been hiding so much.

Also so much talking about not being well ALL THE TIME. Like is this for the DLA or what? So many people aren’t well, doesn’t mean they constantly go onto socials and complain!
That’s exactly how I thought she was getting on - validating her illnesses 😂
---
So does she get social housing or what. With no visable means of income, how can she afford a new development house?
Only fans maybe 😂
---
Thread suggestion
Mrs_Houseproud_ #4 Always drama with the Poundland Barbie

Can we make a new thread 🧵

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'd say "an agent" is simply what she calls her latest victim. She's found another new friend that's all I'd safely say 😴
I agree, that poor girl is going to have her name on a sorry list soon of people burnt by Donna. She must think saying she has an agent makes her sound important 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why are her girls always hanging out with adults??? Plus she didn't mention the passing of Jemhow this morning, wasn't she a "friend " till there was a fallout of sorts. Silly cow is chopping and changing ideas past while....Will be interesting to see if she listens to this "agent"

Reactions: 4
She made a great show of going to clean Jemma’s house when the GFM was all first kicking off.

Then they seemed to drift apart - maybe Jemma was afraid she would say too much or dip her trotters in the pot.

Her and that girl from Omagh direction the syngle gal or whatever she was called were in each others pockets too, and the workman doll. They were both key characters when she was doing all her charity trek and that big party at her house she had as a fundraiser…. not a mention now.

Reactions: 2
It was also someone Jemma knew who got Donna's private surgery arranged that time in the SWAH as well. I randomly remember it was a man called Patrick 🤷‍♀️ Her shameless ways know no bounds. Using a dying woman for her own gain. I know Jemma was no Saint either though

Reactions: 6
It was also someone Jemma knew who got Donna's private surgery arranged that time in the SWAH as well. I randomly remember it was a man called Patrick 🤷‍♀️ Her shameless ways know no bounds. Using a dying woman for her own gain. I know Jemma was no Saint either though
That's exactly right, I'd forgotten about the surgery. She used and abused Jemma and everyone else who crosses her path.

That's exactly right, I'd forgotten about the surgery. She used and abused Jemma and everyone else who crosses her path.
To be fair, Jemma was no saint and was at the same dirty low carry on as Donna. She “left” one of her places of employment along with hubby under a raincloud.

Donna and Jemma fell out when they both discovered the one wanted to use the other

Reactions: 5
That's a gifted stay alrite. The handwritten note and prosecco give it away. Us mere mortals don't get that as paying guests so it's blindingly obvious. The woman pays for nothing. Feck Dizzy Little twit, she's a Dirty Lowlife woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She looks like she's AI.

I unfollowed her ages ago but nice to see she's still as scummy as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Filtered AF, look at shape of chin in both photos🙈. I've booked cavan crystal for end of the month, if she's had a gifted stay I'm cancelling😡
I would be ringing and asking to speak to the manager - cancel your stay with him and tell him the exact reason why.

Highlight the lack of grid content and atrocious interaction rate for someone with so many ‘followers’

How she never gives any hotel a proper review or about out. And it’s a poor advertising situation.