Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filtered AF, look at shape of chin in both photos🙈. I've booked cavan crystal for end of the month, if she's had a gifted stay I'm cancelling😡
And she actually looks nothing like either of these pictures... does she not realise we see her in the wild 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its a travesty that businesses - especially hospitality businesses such as hotels, don't do a simple background check before putting their trust in lowlifes like DLT. Simply putting her name in to a Google search would reveal her criminal past. I personally write off any business that lets her in as it's speaks volumes of their incompetence. I myself have cancelled a stay in a place that was gifted to her but didn't go as far to explain to them why, I just dusted them off.

Reactions: 6
Why is she saying Dungannon is "a new part of NI" as if she's moved miles and miles away and left all behind. She's a stones throw away from Cookstown ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s a bperfect ‘brand expert’ now apparently. Expert at defrauding?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I
She’s a bperfect ‘brand expert’ now apparently. Expert at defrauding?
Im going to ring McKeevers and say i wont be setting foot in it again after that woman is in it. She is a dried up old hag!!!

I contacted bperfect 3years ago!!! asked could I work with as I was new salon owner / new to soaical media. They never got back to me at all!!! Now I wouldn't use there tit on any of my clients!!

Reactions: 5
We see what you are doing Donna 👁

Another company about to get rinsed from the Queen of Con!!

It’s always the same the sleazy lick up - as if she doing them a good turn & only seeing them now 👅
Then the going in for the next questions about options whilst tagging the company 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2

It’s always the same the sleazy lick up - as if she doing them a good turn & only seeing them now 👅
Then the going in for the next questions about options whilst tagging the company 😂
She is so pathetic...there are at least 4 electrical shops around Dungannon yet she's going to pay delivery from Letterkenny🙈
Not a mention about Mckeevers pharmacy on Saturday, must have been a flop😂

Reactions: 2

It’s not even the same air fryer that she showed in her kitchen, she has the smaller one. The one above is the 9.5l one 🙄

Reactions: 1
Need a new thread 🧵
Mrs_Houseproud_ #4 Poundland Barbie - new address, new agent, new freebies for begging 🥺

New agent must be getting the work in

Skincare surely should go on a clean face - so company could get in crap for this and also you aren’t allowed to use filters on skin care ads
ASA here I come 😂
What a tit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Awk come on now 🫣 she can't expect anyone to actually believe this is how she looks? She looks like a blow up sex doll 🤦‍♀️
Donna Louise Patrica Todd VS the real plain Donna. You have to question the 2 identities. This girl struggles of that there's no doubt. Feeding her own illness and passing it down - that's the sad thing cos there's innocents at her mercy 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Was that thing at some sort of results party? Seems to be loads of very young teens wherever she was at

Reactions: 1
So shouting out aka rinsing another joinery company - why did she not go back to the ones who did all the wardrobes etc in her other house

Out looking like a hooker again 🤦‍♀️ those poor children are just abandoned at every farts end

• Haha
Omg the state of her 🙈

WTF is she wearing?!!!!!!!!
Thats two duck me outfits in nearly as many days she’s - about to have tit slip. Age of her she needs to wise TF up!!
That hideous black bias cut thing she had on the other day - she was actually holding her left tit in when she was getting photos took FFS