Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who's blocked.....
Does she not have any mirrors in the new house? Carl must have got them all in the split?
WTF is with the rhino creases at the top of the slits
She will be deleting them and having a mental health crisis tomorrow

Wasnt she selling some of her Cookstown house mirrors
Dungannon has mirrored tiles above cooker she’s apparently removing.

So this must be the new chapter in her life Mirrorless and shameless lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For anyone who's blocked.....
Does she not have any mirrors in the new house? Carl must have got them all in the split?
Jesus!!! That’s the only appropriate reaction to those bits of material she’s wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve met her in Cookstown once she has very strange eyes most likely her best feature
Has she any siblings never hear of family barr the 2 wee girls and the boys aren’t mentioned now at all now they don’t need free stuff for School from Kitbag😌

Reactions: 2
Has she a tattoo at the very top of her thigh or does she need to get the veet out?
I think they're tattoos directing new baby daddies to the appropriate spot to deliver - any willing baby daddies this way please ↔. 🙈. Massive tit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is rough
Shes just so hard looking, I don't find anything attractive about her. But she could be the most beautiful woman in the world but her actions and how she conducts herself would make her totally unattractive anyway.
I genuinely think I'd be afraid if I looked sideways at her that she'd swing a punch 🫣

Reactions: 10
Seen her at local shop getting hot food at the weekend, she's real rough looking. Was shouting at one of her girls....and guess what??? They don't hold hands in real life😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No Donna, your inbox did NOT blow up about your slippers. You'd already told us in earlier story that they were from Next.
Could someone start a new thread, I tried but couldn't do it. I think the wee dog should be mentioned in it so that it's never forgotten what she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look at the vava awards insta feed. Is that her presenting an award to k green

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see Mr Carl McAllister has removed all traces of DLT (dirty little woman) from his Facebook page. Nice one Carl. Life begins ......

Reactions: 7
duck sake. Our whole family car, business and home insurance is with farmers union. That bleep will be the reason it goes up 🤬 suppose they felt obliged to u sure that ould heiffer

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck sake. Our whole family car, business and home insurance is with farmers union. That bleep will be the reason it goes up 🤬 suppose they felt obliged to u sure that ould heiffer

Jesus I don’t even think £1500 is cheap. Not sure what she’s boasting about 😅

Reactions: 3