Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what this is about? Says was live at the top. If this is her car and the girls did this, she only has herself to blame. Her throw away attitude to everything in life is teaching those girls you don't need to look after or respect your possessions because you can just buy new again. Look at her house and the amount of furniture and decorating she has went through just cause she constantly changes her mind 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Don't think thats outside her house. I thought it looked like a revenge or someone has been scorned act and Donna seen it somewhere.
Should she not be on the way to her retreat today....all very low key 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
This was taken outside the girls school. I’ve seen this car about. It’s not her car I think she’s mocking whoever owns the car because some kids have obviously painted and drawn on it.

She's in Belfast today....no retreat Donna????
Was it meant to be this weekend? I can't find anything even advertising it on the TR instagram 😂 another flop she has deleted all record of. I have just seen her latest post of TR abroad 😆 that's her next venture. Its hard enough getting people mugged into going to donegal never mind leaving the country 😒

Was it meant to be this weekend? I can't find anything even advertising it on the TR instagram 😂 another flop she has deleted all record of. I have just seen her latest post of TR abroad 😆 that's her next venture. Its hard enough getting people mugged into going to donegal never mind leaving the country 😒
Yep, was definitely this weekend. Major flop just like everything else she touches. She hasn't even the decency to admit it didn't work out...just brush it under the carpet like her shoplifting conviction!!!

Attachments

Yep, was definitely this weekend. Major flop just like everything else she touches. She hasn't even the decency to admit it didn't work out...just brush it under the carpet like her shoplifting conviction!!!
3 likes 🫣 my mums lost dog posts from another country get more likes than that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah she advertised that Darkness into light was on too and they’d be doing that!

Reactions: 1
Does she not realise she has NO credibility and knows duck all about holding a value for money retreat?

It’s about time she gave it all up as she is floundering in spectacular fashion

So does she think landscaping the garden is going to stop the poor little puppy digging? He must be unsupervised outside. He'd be better off if she gave him away.

Reactions: 4
Who called this?

She's a dose.
I did a few weeks ago, knew a dog would never last. She should have researched owning a dog before making yet another flippant decision 😡
---
Posting again about the dog.... we have 2 dogs, neither do any of their business in our garden, always when taken out to walk. Neither are ever just put out into the garden and left. In the summer we have the sliding doors open and they can come in and out as they want but if we're not in the room, the doors are closed and they're inside again. My husband worked hard at training them both, it's hard work but pays off if you actually take time to do it. Donna doesn't know what hard work is though so the dog will never work for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6