Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Cute little sisters" are back🤣🤣
Give it up Donna, everything you do is a fail👎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Grinding her teeth due " to high levels of stress and anxiety"🤣🤣🤣. Get over yourself Donna, are you never happy??..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go with the ground work for giving the dog up. Knew as soon as she got it, it would never last. She doesn't have stickability at anything in life - apart from sticking at telling lies, robbing businesses and riding her way around the country. The poor girls will be sad when Teddy gets sold to the highest bidder in the next couple of weeks

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Here we go with the ground work for giving the dog up. Knew as soon as she got it, it would never last. She doesn't have stickability at anything in life - apart from sticking at telling lies, robbing businesses and riding her way around the country. The poor girls will be sad when Teddy gets sold to the highest bidder in the next couple of weeks
She might even hold another fake competition for Teddy

Reactions: 1
She's only arrived in this place and she LOVES it, how can you tell as soon as you walk through door 🤣🤣. Also, were the girls off school Thursday and Friday???
She loves it because she has been several times before

also is this not the place she was cleaning the lodges for a while 😆

No she hasn't been here before, it was Letteran lodges she was cleaning 🤣🤣
Got mixed up with where she was cleaning

She has to be into something really shady …from there on to Belfast with just Sienna and then to that hotel in Hillsborough
Who has the money or could be arsed with that

She must really dislike her home when she is always gallivanting

Reactions: 2
So the girls are sick....again!!!
Maybe if she stayed home few weekends instead of gallivanting here there and everywhere they wouldn't keep getting sick.

Reactions: 4
So what Donna, your kids are sick and the dog has dug a hole in back garden....I actually think she dug it herself cos if it walks like a dog and acts like a dog.....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’d say it’ll turn out the Gerels are allergic to the dog and she’ll have to get rid….of the dog lol

Does anyone else notice she disappears for weeks, no stories nothing. Then when she comes back it's always a sob story of her being sick or the girls being sick or how her life is the most stressful life of anyone alive? Must be tough being unemployed, being kept by your current baby daddy whilst also claiming benefits as a single parent. Having all the time in the world for yourself, your kids and keeping your house running. I'd love the gift of time like she has