Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know his breath stinks πŸ₯΄ Dirty Dave on tour πŸ˜‚
He looks like he bleeping smells and sleazy πŸ₯΄ trust me, I know this from EXPERIENCE CURRENTLY πŸ€£πŸ‘€πŸ€£

The lad in question is a lot younger than dodgy Dave though, but could pull off that it's his da at this rate πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ₯΄

#DONTTRUSTOLDMENLIKEDODGYDAVESOLOMONDONNAORYOULLENDUPINAWHEELCHAIR πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Took me ages to work out what that hashtag said. I’m dyslexic you wee fanny πŸ˜‚ I wish voice notes were a thing on Tattle. Could you imagine the carnage πŸ˜‚
AHHHHHH I'm mortified luv, I wished I knew that πŸ™ˆ

BEHAVE, wed be like bleeping rockets 🀣🀣🀣😭

Wed hit it off so we'll, with our love for dodgy Dave, I bet he gives out STDs like they are packets of sweets πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She probably nominated herself under lots of different aliases πŸ˜‚
Mike Hunt, Ben Dover, Ivor Bigun, Hugh Jass. Moe Lester etc…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sent her child into school as stacey Solomon for world book day, I have no words 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She sent her child into school as stacey Solomon for world book day, I have no words 🀣🀣🀣
Talk about bum licking....she's sooo desperate.
She hasn't mentioned her retreats in a while, think it's next weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well what do we reckon she's been nominated for? Pride of Britain? MBE? NI Scam Artists Awards '23, Ultimate Filter Queen Awards? Can't wait to find out 😁
Is this another new friend? lol
---
Oh it’s just someone trying to sell their songs and grow their account. Makes sense now lol

Just because the child is good for the souol doesn't mean you keep her off school. I swear it's a wonder the education welfare aren't on to her, them weans are out of school more than they are in it

Reactions: 4
Just because the child is good for the souol doesn't mean you keep her off school. I swear it's a wonder the education welfare aren't on to her, them weans are out of school more than they are in it
I bet she's a cheeky wee madam, she's obviously spoilt, sienna too, and just get what she wants all the time. Between that and their poor role model of a mother, doesn't bode great for the future

In another few years Chloe won't perform like a trained seal and what will Donna's content be then??

In another few years Chloe won't perform like a trained seal and what will Donna's content be then??
Will we expect "candy" videos from different countries across the world πŸ€” what was that even about? 🀣 who was the fella she was doing it with? Where did the box of sweets come from? Some many questions 🀯

Reactions: 1
I can’t be arsed watching her content anymore she’s a Jail bird has been ,she brings nothing new to the table and relies now on her wee girls to get the views God only knows who watch’s them ,she gave me the boke when she was draped over Stacey’s old boy haggard or what ever he’s called πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Northumberland Candle Company deserve an award. They have to be the only company that Donna has worked with and hadn't fallen out with πŸ€” Wonder do they have tea about her?!