Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they were still together, she needs to be nearby for the birth of her step-grandchild

Honestly, you think you've seen it all and this dose just out-does everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is beyond weird 🙈 , cant get Stacey's attention again ..let's go after her dad 🤣 how low will she go 🙈😭
---

So many questions did she just jump into his inbox?
How did the conversation go ?
Why just why?

No shame in her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always thought she was with someone but he didn't wanna be in Instagram has the children got different dads

Oh my god, I'm hoping he's had the snip, to be fair he looks like a man who has. Otherwise there might be a wee whoopsie 😂 imagine Donna as the stepma.

Reactions: 3
Do we actually think she’s ‘with’ him?

How did this even come about? Lol

She’s desperate for Insta fame and he looks like he stinks 🤢

Surely this was just a chance meeting that they happened to both be randomly there at the 02 at the same time ?

Reactions: 1
And there she was asking for things to do in London this time last week....when all along she was planning on meeting up with creepy Dave

• Haha
Do we actually think she’s ‘with’ him?

How did this even come about? Lol

She’s desperate for Insta fame and he looks like he stinks 🤢
He seems like a pure creep. On Joe Swash’s stag do he had some young 20 something on his knee and he was all over her 🤮 and didn’t give a toss who saw

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Dodgy Dave is looking for a carer and she applied for the position. Crack on luv, and maybe start with brushing his teeth for him 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6