Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Quite a few comments on Stacey Solomons thread about who Donna is as Dirty Dave posted the same photos as Donna. Comments not complimentary at all🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Quite a few comments on Stacey Solomons thread about who Donna is as Dirty Dave posted the same photos as Donna. Comments not complimentary at all

I've never been on Stacey's thread. Can I guess what they're saying? Do they think shes a hooker lady?! I hope you have pointed them in the direction of this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I thought she'd be nearby if the step grandchild is on its way.
Looks like Dodgy Dave is going to have to handle this one himself

I will expect her back in a few weeks to do a #ASMR refill on his empty spice rack
#satisfying #refill #restock
And don’t forget the #organized #organization <for the 🇺🇸 fans

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't forget #friends 🤣🤣
#Dust 😂

She maybe was over doing a post birth ‘charity’ house clean for her chum like she did for JemHow just after she went very public to get more exposure.

Donna’s a right scrubber so it wouldn’t surprise me …

Hopefully his knob is empty and just blowing dust not spice like them glass jars 🫙
Though he does have a ‘walking STD’ look about him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any takers on last room on the retreat??? If I lived anywhere near Downings I'd be tempted to go and see how many actually people show up 🤣🤣. And as for March's retreat....give it up Donna 🤣

"The opening circle" 🤣. Let's all bond with strangers in our vulnerability 🤣. A right bunch that lot. I'd rather poke my eyes out with a hot fork 🙈
What a load of brainwashed tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 3