Mrs_houseproud_#3 Donna Sleaze...I mean Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a slappin match that candy testing. Absolutely vile the slop of her, made me wanna boke 🤮 Can't take her eyes off herself in the camera either. And where did the trampy Belfast accent come from? Fcks sake Donna, go take a drive up Lough Salt for us would ye .... Make sure to film it now!...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Asking for recommendations for new iron.....you're supposed to be the cleaning/homeware expert!!! On the BEG AGAIN 😡😡

Genuine question: How many mums of young kids do you know who regularly go away (at least monthly) alone or with friends, leaving their family at home?
I'll go first - none! There's nothing wrong with a mum or dad getting some away time childless, but I don't understand her need to abandon the girls so often 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t shame any hardworking mum for a break away with her friends or on her own - but Donna takes it to a whole other level

Between that and taking them out of school to go places

She’s a joke

The retreat planned for 10th March must've been a flop 🤣🤣🤣
Is it my imagination or was there not a primark voucher competition to have been announced 13th March on the tranquility page, the post on Instagram is now gone?

• Wow
Is it my imagination or was there not a primark voucher competition to have been announced 13th March on the tranquility page, the post on Instagram is now gone?
That’s right! Another scam 🙈
Did the March retreat go ahead?

What awful filters she's using today. Then you see the viking dippers posts her without the filters 🤣

• Haha
I think the Retreat is this weekend, has she mentioned it on TR page? I can't see it, must've been blocked.

I can just about tolerate when these arseholes post photos of their kids but this has tipped me over the edge! She’s actually so exploitative when it comes to her two girls, especially Chloe! You can just imagine her standing telling her what to say word by word 😡

The influencer thing clearly isn’t working for her… she just continues to make herself look like a fool

Reactions: 6
I can just about tolerate when these arseholes post photos of their kids but this has tipped me over the edge! She’s actually so exploitative when it comes to her two girls, especially Chloe! You can just imagine her standing telling her what to say word by word 😡

The influencer thing clearly isn’t working for her… she just continues to make herself look like a fool
Cos she is a fool 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1