Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't like the look of that PT she is featuring. Women went from normal to skin and bones.

Reactions: 1
I am so glad this has been brought out.

She has gotten away with too much for too long.

As for Galgorm, a quick Google of her name and CF brings up the fundraising page. 3.5k raised. Page is still active so unclear if the funds were ever turned in. The raffle did not take place. Any reference to it was posted to stories the most recent being last summer when she had numbers left to buy. But if you look at the £20 donations they specify a number which would be evidence people were buying a bonus ball or number for a draw.

She has a lot to hide. Hence the insta grid clean up. Im sure there must be receipts on past posts on here though that would implicate her nicely

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am so glad this has been brought out.

She has gotten away with too much for too long.

As for Galgorm, a quick Google of her name and CF brings up the fundraising page. 3.5k raised. Page is still active so unclear if the funds were ever turned in. The raffle did not take place. Any reference to it was posted to stories the most recent being last summer when she had numbers left to buy. But if you look at the £20 donations they specify a number which would be evidence people were buying a bonus ball or number for a draw.

She has a lot to hide. Hence the insta grid clean up. Im sure there must be receipts on past posts on here though that would implicate her nicely
What exactly did she delete from her page, sponsored posts? To avoid declaring her earnings to HMRC?
I'm quite sad to realise I knew one of the people she was walking in memory of on that trip.

What exactly did she delete from her page, sponsored posts? To avoid declaring her earnings to HMRC?
I'm quite sad to realise I knew one of the people she was walking in memory of on that trip.
A lot of giveaways, collabs, affiliate links, competitions etc. Posts that would identify earning opportunities and past relationships with businesses that if followed up with them could present issues for her.
A few examples: ballycastle climbing frames (they still have her competition promo on their page), youngs seafood, The Night Show bath products, there was another giveaway last year for an overnight stay in the grand central, that weekend break to the hotel where they ended up staying on an extra night and she offered a giveaway for a night at it etc.

The infamous trip to Cuba has been scrubbed from the grid as has all of those promos her kids were involved in last year for hair accessories, toys, the castle court shopping trips etc.

If she had nothing to hide, they would still be on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A lot of giveaways, collabs, affiliate links, competitions etc. Posts that would identify earning opportunities and past relationships with businesses that if followed up with them could present issues for her.
A few examples: ballycastle climbing frames (they still have her competition promo on their page), youngs seafood, The Night Show bath products, there was another giveaway last year for an overnight stay in the grand central, that weekend break to the hotel where they ended up staying on an extra night and she offered a giveaway for a night at it etc.

The infamous trip to Cuba has been scrubbed from the grid as has all of those promos her kids were involved in last year for hair accessories, toys, the castle court shopping trips etc.

If she had nothing to hide, they would still be on there.

That right, she also stayed at the lodge in the sperrins a couple of times!!

Plus the castlecourt promos where she had vouchers to spend.

She's such a vile little toad.

Reactions: 4
I haven't stepped foot in Castlecourt since I saw that. No loss anyway but it just confirms its a second rate tit hole. But I was bothered about a certain place entertaining her and most likely giving her free stuff that I actually have to pay for.

Reactions: 3
I really hope the #nomoregifts goes viral.
Time these instahuns were stopped from fleecing business's under the guise of promoting them.
Must be hard enough running a business these days without getting begging messages and feeling like you could be subtly rundown if you dont hand over the goods.
These influencers have a huge platform and its shameful they use it to furnish their homes and basically get free tit.
Lets see how they get on like everyone else - buy stuff with their own money. I'd have far far more respect and interest if they did.
Fair play to FL for taking a stand and confirming what we all already know.

Reactions: 8
How long will it be before she uses Nikki Graham passing for a mental health status...

sad news about her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Didn't she get free stuff from O'Neills too? Trainers and sports stuff for the children? Had to hundreds of £s worth. Remember she had family photos done too with the kids all in Christmas pjs, bet that was a freebie too.

How long will it be before she uses Nikki Graham passing for a mental health status...

sad news about her
Poor Nikki, may she find the peace she lacked in this life 😢

• Sad
Didn't she get free stuff from O'Neills too? Trainers and sports stuff for the children? Had to hundreds of £s worth. Remember she had family photos done too with the kids all in Christmas pjs, bet that was a freebie too.
Yes that’s correct!!!! Omg when u think of it all...

I wonder do the likes of castle court and that tan she’s a BA for know all 🙈

Reactions: 2
Vague recollections that Shane Mulgrew PT was there and may have agreed to train Mrs H?
He’s a total prat, so full of himself . Loosing Followers every day. Him and the girlfriend are finished so maybe he’ll hook up now with Donna 🤣🤣

He’s a total prat, so full of himself . Loosing Followers every day. Him and the girlfriend are finished so maybe he’ll hook up now with Donna 🤣🤣
Oh are they? I follow her and noticed she's been quiet recently.

Last edited:
Oh are they? I follow her and noticed she's been quiet recently.
He’s definitely single again, she was far too young for him anyway. Heard he treated former girlfriends like tit ....it was all take take take 😡

He’s definitely single again, she was far too young for him anyway. Heard he treated former girlfriends like tit ....it was all take take take 😡
Yeah she's very young alright. Think he just wants the bachelor life, his last girlfriend, the singer, seemed very keen to get engaged then all of a sudden they were finished and he was with the PT girl 🙈

She pays for nothing, going on those posts and is trying to do damage limitation with that message and I'm sure there have been more messages that haven't found their way online yet.
Seemingly any time she fancied getting her hair done, beauty treatments or new furniture she hit up another business. Like what!? I would be so ashamed to do that, I fight with my friends over paying for coffee, Mrs Doyle style.
I think its important to remember that not all influencers are at this craic, as detailed in Fountains stories, some insist on paying and are grateful to have a good company/service/product to recommend, it helps them have content too.
Unfortunatley Donna has just found a way to exploit people, an easy number, a bit of a buzz and has happily taken advantage of a lot of people. Thing is she didn't even need the things she received or acquired. I'm curious about the trades people she has used, did they get paid, I know she certainly didn't pay for the paints #sponsored. I'd really love to know the full extent of all this.

• Heart
Yeah she's very young alright. Think he just wants the bachelor life, his last girlfriend, the singer, seemed very keen to get engaged then all of a sudden they were finished and he was with the PT girl 🙈
He just milked those girls for all he could get....holidays, cars, free rent. They got a lucky escape. Heard he’s heading back to Tyrone again.

He just milked those girls for all he could get....holidays, cars, free rent. They got a lucky escape. Heard he’s heading back to Tyrone again.
He sounds charming lol. Keeva seems to come from a wealthy family, very grand house, sister got a car for her birthday etc. Sounds like she had a lucky escape from the manchild!

How Donna Todd of all people forged an insta following in the first place was completely beyond my comprehension .... just sorry it has taken this long for honest people and businesses to cop on to her tricks! Tricks which she has honed her whole life (know her)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How Donna Todd of all people forged an insta following in the first place was completely beyond my comprehension .... just sorry it has taken this long for honest people and businesses to cop on to her tricks! Tricks which she has honed her whole life (know her)
Can you elaborate without outing yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.