Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because she wants to tell the bed people that she referred x many people to buy beds based off her Instagram review. That way she can persuade the doll to give her the beds for free, after she receives them and hasn’t yet paid.
Watch this space for the Queen's birthday honours list this year. Donna Louise Todd, MBE, services to small businesses, single handedly saving Northern Irelands economy through her instagram page 🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What business allows people to pay on arrival, what if the person who orders doesn't collect or changes their mind? And why is shipping free?
This is problematic but I can only see problems for the business not customers.

Reactions: 1
It could be the biggest load of sh1t , too good to be true at that price and free delivery. What happened to shop local Donna??

Reactions: 4
How strange she was desperate to sell the beds the girls currently have because the new ones were coming on Saturday just past quicker than she expected apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is obsessed with shopping. I bet she couldn't go a week without buying something new for that house

Moy Furniture centre love the huns, LMD, Donna and your one selfbuildnorthcoast who is as beggy as they come. Don't seem to have the same time for their regular customers.

Reactions: 11
Agreed. Followed that north coast one for a few days. What a melter🤷‍♀️
Never done getting free stuff handed to her and will be back to making a mint in her cash only hairdressing business very soon. I'll have to unfollow, very disheartening for people who work, pay their taxes and actually pay for all the tit they have to see these chancers get handed freebie after freebie. She had a really long story up about her beam vacuum thing a while back, it was blatantly a paid ad but not marked as such. Sorry back to Donna!

Reactions: 6
Again I'm disappointed at the businesses gifting or heavily discounting an influencer things I've had to pay for.

Reactions: 5
I wouldnt even class donna an influencer. Yes she has a big following, not much interaction unless it's a giveaway and the only reason she has the big following is the constant giveaway she ropes business in to and you have to follow. Everyone local dislikes her so how would she influence you to shop local. I really don't get it.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That Wreath is lovely was it gifted ?
Or did she buy it so we won't think the Wreath posts on Instagram were about her I wonder

Totally a head fryer I know a few who have unfollowed now 😑

Agreed. Followed that north coast one for a few days. What a melter🤷‍♀️
Yeah she is a bit too much

It's 'wreath' not 'wreathe' Donna and who the hell buys a wreath for a playhouse?? More money than sense.

It's 'wreath' not 'wreathe' Donna and who the hell buys a wreath for a playhouse?? More money than sense.
I don't believe for a single second she bought it. Recently I've been so wound up seeing businesses local to me, gifting her stuff. It's put me off darkening their door again. However, after all this fountain lane stuff the last few weeks, I maybe now have more sympathy for these businesses, they probably have been duped, like everyone else. Whoever this new "wreathe" victim is, is just another one to add the lengthy list of people scammed by Mrs Houseproud!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what #collab really means? Has she been gifted the rattan dining set, which based on others ive seen, is probably worth a couple of grand? Dougans is in Ahoghill, not exactly local to her, I can't see what benefit they will get from her "collab"

Reactions: 1
Hahaha actual lolz, did you aye Donna?
Like seriously. Is this wan for real? Alllllllllll this "wreathe" talk is so see through and passive aggressive. I would have had a tiny tiny bit of respect for her if she had at least left it alone.
bleeping straight outta Jeremy Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.