Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Just what Mrs Houseproud deserved.....another gifted weekend away 🤪 you would think after her video on Friday crying about Jemma dying of cancer she might have passed the weekend onto her to make memories with her wee family while she's still fit to? But no, the girls and the drug mule deserved it more.....😡

Reactions: 6

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
One single pillow in the bed, does this mean poor Carl has been put out of his own house? I'm sure he's paying the mortgage and all the bills cause she has no job. Poor man, took in for a sucker like all the rest of the baby daddys 🤦‍♀️

Cat202020

Nope, she claims single mother benefits to get rent money, Carl owns the house and pays the mortgage, clear so see - a lot of people do this and then look down their nose at others who pay bills honestly lol
I do think its strange the way she is very cagey about her personal life but kids are all over the gram. But considering shes quite well known its very risky pretending shes single when she is with someone and if its true that shes getting housing benefit and her partner is pretending to rent the house to her thats out and out fraud and I really do hope shes caught if thats the case. All those gifted items have to be declared to the tax man

• Heart

leftdog

She could be trying to take a new road with this “turning her life around” craic…..look at the amount of “influencers” who actually do this for a living and make money on it! She’s tried everything else, why not try this….she may think it’s an easy way to make money….plus those influencers get freebies as well. She’ll try anything but get an actual job!
Zero sympathy here!

Princess Baskin

Fountain Lane quarely must have touched a nerve with Grabby Donna, she’s been very quiet! Thank fuck😂😂
That, and the fact that a load of local businesses used the opportunity to talk about her shitty behaviour.
That rant would never have ended up being about her had she not shafted so many people.
Only has herself to blame and no amount of motivational quotes will disguise that

BetsyGreen

She is a dose. I hope she can’t make the event! No doubt she will try to take centre stage and bring the drug mule! I would say this is why Jemma is making it clear she has nothing to do with the guest list 🙈
I’m praying she can’t make the event!! I’d say Cathy Martin would have a few things to say if the drug mule landed and I’m sure she sees straight through Donna. Hopefully Cathy will encourage Jemma to distance herself from her

derrybrunette

Welcome! 👏🏻😂
She also got her boobs done on the NHS, not to add fuel to your fire or anything
seriously?! This really pisses me off when you see the likes of cancer patients pleading and fundraising to get the drugs they need😡 if you want your saggy tits sorted get off your ass, get a job and pay for them yourself it’s not up to the NHS to sort but you can guarantee she played the mental health card to get that non essential cosmetic surgery paid for😡

• Heart

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Her and about three others all getting freebies 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I've saw quite a few of these bloggers there over the last couple of months, all getting freebies. Denise Curran got composite bonding and said it would cost £400 per tooth 😲 but she got it free, as have all the rest of these instahuns. Now the resident insta criminal is getting hers free too. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that when I see these businesses giving away free expensive things to bloggers, it doesn't advertise their business to me. It puts them on my list of places I won't be spending any money. Why should I pay extra to make up all the freebies they give away to grabbers who would advertise a steaming pile of 💩 if they made a £1 from it 🤷‍♀️

leftdog

I can’t wait for her to tell us when she next shits as she seems to be enjoying giving us an entire run down of her day!
when all else fails, go for the sympathy vote and get a few likes 🙄
I’m glad she put up the name of her dr, otherwise I’d never have believed her! Wonder was that gifted too 🤔 I genuinely feel for her kids growing up seeing all of this and thinking it’s normal to go on like this

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
She doesn't even come across as nice in any of the messages I've seen, can't imagine what she's actually like in real life. Rough as

lucy66

VIP Member
What a coincidence that someone from enniskillen hospital contacts her about books AND Donna going there for an appointment next week!!! Wonder does the wee lamb need a hand lifting the books out??? Her halo must be glowing tonight with the laptop giveaway too😇😇😇

• Haha

Buster2020

F***ING!!! HYPOCHONDRIAC!!! TWAT OF A WOMAN!!! dose she think she the only woman in the world!!! Its her head needs looking about not her ovarys!!! When you see jemmas story's it would stop anyone from complaining! It's just so heartbreaking 💔 then you have Donna want to be sick todd!!

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Here we go again....selling the girls new bunk beds. Why can she not keep anything? Literally every piece of furniture she buys, she sells it within a few months! She stresses me out so much 😫 does she get a high when she buys stuff and spends money and then once the adrenaline from that has worn off, she needs to do it all over again? Once a junkie, always a junkie? Or is it because it's not her money, but Carl the mugs or even my money as a tax payer paying for her lavish lifestyle? 😡

flapchat

I see ms Donna is back at her all tricks
“Playing the victim”

Plus see she hasn’t announced the winner of the shark competition yet which was supposed to be last night…
You’d think she would have stayed quiet. Sharing that just highlights how deluded the woman is. If she’s blocking all her enemies why bother sharing that? To show how brave she is to her still standing fan base? Her imaginary “trolls”will be rolling on the floor laughing ....

• Haha

Playit90

Wonder will miss Donna make any say on this home truth?
Perhaps a solicitors letter? 🤔
I for one have reported her Instagram page

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I can’t wait for her to tell us when she next shits as she seems to be enjoying giving us an entire run down of her day!
when all else fails, go for the sympathy vote and get a few likes 🙄
I’m glad she put up the name of her dr, otherwise I’d never have believed her! Wonder was that gifted too 🤔 I genuinely feel for her kids growing up seeing all of this and thinking it’s normal to go on like this
Well technically her treatment was gifted by the NHS and she also was accelerated on a waiting list so gifted a fast pass because god forbid she would have to wait to the people needing cancer surgery was dealt with.

The Irony that she is rushing back to Dr Quinn tonight to get the coil out - when she already ditched Dr Quinn and had a ‘friend’ call in another favour with a consultant she knew to get her surgery quicker / amazing what being an insta hun and dropping of your sloppy seconds can do.

Dr Quinn was putting her across on the back of a £150 consultation from
Private to the NHS waiting list rather than her paying the 8k private to get it done privately
I can just picture the pity tears and amateur dramatics of that consultation - but I can’t afford this I’m a single mother, I need it now, it’s ruining my life and im
Bloated in all my pictures, and I plan on redoing every room in my house this year

I have 111k followers I could ask them all to donate 10p Each to crowdfund it but I’ve been a bit shady in the past about donations so not sure they will jump to my rescue quick enough - could you bill them individually instead maybe 🤔

No Donna sorry I can’t do that I have oaths and guidelines to follow but what I will do is slip you across onto the NHS list regardless of how ethical that is for others waiting on a consultation for years ….but I’m going to have to wait months as cancer is the priority.

Stories screen grabbed
Anyone waiting on surgery at SWAH s complaint needs written to the SWAH as to how this practise can happen it’s disgusting 🤮