Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgate

Does she knock around with any influencers?
She has tried to buy a few, remember the night she had the cancer focus thing (raised about £10, makeup was done with a cement mixer even though she’s oh so natural) bought loads of shite, invited the likes of the Syngle girl, none of them r anywhere to be seen, obviously caught on to the scumbag

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Gossipgate

See that and a big rant about being trolled for being kind
Where’s the pity party!!!
If this doesn’t scream - I saw LMD give to charity so I also want to give to charity 😂 she prob hoping for the UTV coverage now 😂

yea Donna what about the cancer track that your followers paid for and your never gave away that galgorm weekend

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Mother Teresa aka Donna wants to know where to donate children’s books????
Has she never heard of a charity shop??
Awk now give her credit.....noone would know she had donated the books if she just gave them without telling everyone 🤪🤭😆

• Haha

PM me hun

I always find that kind of response to criticism hillarious...
"Oh, they are bullying me because they are jealous and threatened of me"
People of this ilk never stop to consider that it actually might be criticism because they've been a bawbag.

Mb19

Who in the right mind uses her to promote their hairdressing salon. She looks like she’s bleached her hair to straw 🤦‍♀️ Good ad, love it
That did not look like a professional job! Definitely wouldn’t encourage me to go to them! Donna looks as rough in that video 😬

• Haha

leftdog

She will have been so sick and run down and one 9f the gerels will have been boking too. But she is such a martyr she still managed to go to Belfast to geg her car washed and hair Butchered done 🤣🤣

Is there no shops or hairdressers round her way? She always seems to be skankin around Belfast, Sprucefield and Banbridge 🙄
She’s probably pissed off all the hairdressers down her way after asking for freebies! I forgot she was sick but I assumed her 800 vitamins a day would have cured her, maybe it’s turned her into superwoman 🤔
Either she’s sleeping with a car wash man/men or she’s trying to get a collab going with them 🙄

• Haha

Lmcl2020

Yes she took a break to go away for a break with one of the Peru two and another yummy mummy 😂 that would do ur soul good alright 😂

• Haha

Kidol 2k

Of course you'll be back to polo dolls or whatever the fc it's called cos you don't just take one freebie - you rape every company who is silly enough to take a twit like you on. If this salon had a good name for itself it certainly doesn't now. Otherwise - shame on you Todd for not wearing a mask for close contact services, disgusting! No doubt you have the excuse tho that you'd hyperventilate and have a panic attack 😴💤😴🙄🙄

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Cuba was it? All paid for by donations. She's the biggest crook going. I don't recall ever seeing a prize winner or any money getting presented to charity.
Yes your right, it was cuba. She likely just pocketed the lot! When she was up in court for shop lifting years ago, she said she done it for the buzz. This is the same thing again with a different mask, she obviously still loves the buzz. Who knows, shes friends with Michaela McCollum, so she maybe loves a different kind of buzz too 😆

• Haha

mcsparkle12

She’s driving about in an aul Leon with the R plates up so maybe she’s decided it’s not worth doing the review if they aren’t just going to hand her a car. Or perhaps still negotiating. More fool them if she gets one.

• Haha

leftdog

Wow, she was in hospital with her cold and is now so upset at how staff are treated…..how much more can she beg for sympathy 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s 100% one of those people who tag themselves at the hospital on fb then doesn’t tell anyone why she’s there “pm me hun” dose of Shite

• Haha

leftdog

Is this a joke? She lets on she’s minted yet she only seems to have one uniform for Chloe? Wonder how exhausted she would feel if she was actually doing a full time job, keeping a house and sorting loads of kids!! I didn’t think putting fake tan on or running to sun beds was so tiring……or maybe she’s just forgotten about the come down after a weekend of partying!

Attachments

• Haha

Kidol 2k

I was only a recent follower of MHP and thought to look her up here because I was stunned at the audacity of her materialistic obsession. Even worse that LLGL woman is feeding her obsession with making their kids "pal up". Little does that woman know the negative impact this has on her own account which I will now unfollow due to her connection with this obscene girl. Just shows people can't see past the gram with their self obsessions. Have to ask are they pimping their kids for their accounts? I thought this lady was supposed to be all about promoting good. Now just as guilty as MHP if only by association. But thank you for unmasking yourself. I'll bid you farewell aswell 👋👋

BigMavis

VIP Member
Its quite the snub isn't it. But surely it would take someone with a brass neck in the first place to even try this influencing craic with a past like that. As I said before second chances are very important but they're not a given. When you put it together with her conduct online and how she approaches businesses and treats them once they've handed over their goods its no wonder she's a bit controversial. Ni is a very small place and obviously people have overlooked her past, I'm actually surprised at the businesses who have been involved its put me right off them. Honestly I think that small business that called her out earlier this year probably finished things for her.

leftdog

It’s all about those likes 🙄 it’s awful the fact she’s using a sick girl for her own benefit, then puts up a sad story about herself cos heaven forbid someone else in the world might be worse off than her. Her ulterior motive here is to get the sympathy vote and hopefully people will send her more freebies to cheer her up a bit.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Trying her best to pull through? Is she dead? On a life support somewhere?
It's a miracle! Was touch and go earlier whether one more clean shirt would do her. But thankfully she managed to get out and take pictures of the girls in their next clothes to try once more for a deal with next! Amazing that the prospect of selling your children can raise you from your death bed! 🥳

• Haha

Gossipgate

Think you're now just taking the piss out of us all now, been stringing this on for weeks with no actual information! Just speculation and rumour but no real evidence! Don't know if I believe you 😬
Agreed! I wouldn’t the surprised if this was Donna herself, either to feel some small victory on here or to put a smoke screen from the first newbie dishing the dirt