Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgate

Someone remind me of the climbing frame thing, I think I asked before but I've forgotten again. Lockdown brain. I see she has a habit of blocking individuals, not the best way to grow her account is it. She's not of good character anyway according to those accounts and I'm not sure solicitors do letters for an appearance on stories or a business review.
Also benefit fraud. Sue me you wee witch.
She must have convinced ballycastle clinging frames (or Bally something) to set up an insta page, they have a big following on Facebook. Anyway they were giving away a free climbing frame with help from Donna. The climbing frame company, done the draw themselves and didn’t tell Donna and there was serious uproar! She started posting all over stories that the person selected wasn’t the winner blah blah and said she wouldn’t be collaborating again unless it was by her rules.
if you read back on the old thread there is examples of her running prizes and then friends and family winning - so this is why she pissed off, she obvs didn’t get to select whoever she wanted. scumbag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Columbo

VIP Member
It has just struck me that it's so odd she calls herself Mrshouseproud when she's not married 🙈😂

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I was only a recent follower of MHP and thought to look her up here because I was stunned at the audacity of her materialistic obsession. Even worse that LLGL woman is feeding her obsession with making their kids "pal up". Little does that woman know the negative impact this has on her own account which I will now unfollow due to her connection with this obscene girl. Just shows people can't see past the gram with their self obsessions. Have to ask are they pimping their kids for their accounts? I thought this lady was supposed to be all about promoting good. Now just as guilty as MHP if only by association. But thank you for unmasking yourself. I'll bid you farewell aswell 👋👋
I really disagree with some of the things that LLGL does, rewards for no meltdowns and punishments when he has one doesnt sit right with me. Shows a complete lack of understanding of autism imo.

leftdog

Did she forget that she told us she got that stuff gifted/cheaper (I can’t remember which) to her when she was promoting cfc in Cookstown? I’m near sure she was “working” with them!!
another kitchen table? Again was her last one not free/discounted? She’s very forgetful!!

Didnt the drug mule friend get a new bed and mattress from the same company Donna got hers from very soon after Donna maybe that who she is talking about helping get free bed and mattress, 2 of them are the biggest scumbags out

And once again she has turned off the likes to where you cant see on her attention seeking woo me post 🤣
I thought exactly this too.

Imagine her selling her manky tan stained bedding for a few £ that she's supposedly donating the money to charity charity Xmas which as she says is only next week 🙄

I'd love to know what she's been SOOOOO busy doing because all she shows is her out boozing in Belfast. Does anyone know what she actually "works" at (other than being a conwoman and wannabe influencer 🤮)

Shes also only selling that bear stuff from next because next didn't recognise her and hive her a deal 🤣

Has she already sold her sons? That don't make her as much as the gerels 🤣

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Poor Donnas rant this morning about how “trolls” have upset her 🤣🤣🤣. Didn’t get much sympathy with only about 36 followers out of 110k replying to her rant. We’re all kind Donna, don’t need you or your daughters staged photo shot to tell us. What about your friend calling staff in Belfast scumbags, maybe you should preach to her first!!
This thread title here sums you up Donna
Didnt the drug mule friend get a new bed and mattress from the same company Donna got hers from very soon after Donna maybe that who she is talking about helping get free bed and mattress, 2 of them are the biggest scumbags out

And once again she has turned off the likes to where you cant see on her attention seeking woo me post 🤣

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
She must have convinced ballycastle clinging frames (or Bally something) to set up an insta page, they have a big following on Facebook. Anyway they were giving away a free climbing frame with help from Donna. The climbing frame company, done the draw themselves and didn’t tell Donna and there was serious uproar! She started posting all over stories that the person selected wasn’t the winner blah blah and said she wouldn’t be collaborating again unless it was by her rules.
if you read back on the old thread there is examples of her running prizes and then friends and family winning - so this is why she pissed off, she obvs didn’t get to select whoever she wanted. scumbag
Do you remember 1 of her raffles that Stacey Solomon won and Stacey apparently told her to keep it and pass it someone who needed a pick me up 🤣

• Haha

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Just found her because of fountain lane craic. Why does her children have to share (small) bedrooms meanwhile she has a dressing room? Baffled

Awk she's a fucking idiot. Maybe she needs to go and spend an hour on a covid ward before spouting that bullshit on her stories. She's a fucking vile and ignorant being. Hope she doesn't lose anyone close to her from covid. Maybe that would be the only thing to make her sit up and fuck up 🤬🤬

lucy66

VIP Member
Poor Donna....her whole world fell apart when SM collapsed last night😢😢😢. Spend that time playing with your kids, not shouting at 02. Get a REAL life Donna!!

• Heart

leftdog

Ahh posted up about how they stayed in all day and in jammies….only to delete it and add a pic to her story instead!! She even worries about likes on Christmas Day. Part of me actually feels a little sorry for her

Ps. Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you’ve all had a lovely day 💕

• Heart
Did she not say she wasn't going to be accepting gifted items after the whole fountain lane saga!

Oh I wonder why sienna and £stretcher, and many other posts have been deleted and a lot of people unfollowed 🤔
I can still see that but wasn't it £stretcher she stole from? 🥴🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
😱 if ever the phrase mutton dressed as lamb was more appropriate!! What age does she think she is?! She's dressing like teenagers will be dressed at planet love! And tits out everywhere!

Gossipgate

She is an ungrateful bitch!! “Get rid of this artwork!” That someone went out of their way to do for free!! The girl has no manners!!!
I would love to know what happened there with the people who first painted it. NI extremely small place, people talk, she will run out of small business to mug off

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Literally every time she gets the cold, she posts she has the flu. And every time I correct her that she doesn't have the flu, she has the cold, or who knows, maybe Covid. I would put money on it she has never had the flu. If she did, she wouldn't be fit to be posting on Instagram. It is one of my biggest pet hates when people say they have the flu when they don't! As an NHS worker, I've seen plenty of people with the actual flu, unfortunately they're normally ventilated in ICU not hosting a pity party on Instagram 😡

Gossipgate

Just thinking, is she huffing tonight cause we touched a raw nerve over the digg mission Christmas snub?! I wonder if she has sent any buggy messages to Caroline asking to be involved?!
Caroline obvs knows all about her, remember I was saying last year Donna sent Caroline a bunch of flowers for an act of kindness just after Caroline announced she wanted to take a blogger to london all expenses paid 😂 Caroline just posted a pic and tagged her saying thanks 😂

• Haha