Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgate

YOU DONT HAVE THE FLU!!!!!! Why every time she gets the cold she has to say its the flu I don't know. If you had the flu you wouldn't be on Instagram or out flaunting about the shops and Costa. You would be lying in bed not fit to lift your head. 😡
She is a dose. I hope she can’t make the event! No doubt she will try to take centre stage and bring the drug mule! I would say this is why Jemma is making it clear she has nothing to do with the guest list 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6

lucy66

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy for her. The question is, is she feeling sorry for herself cause her conscience has finally perked up or is it cause she's ran out of people to dupe in NI and everyone knows what she's like now?
The sympathy seeking reel the other day was simply that, for sympathy.
She says noone knows what she's been through. Well I can safely say, as I'm sure most if not all of you can, no we don't know. But that's because I've never been in prison for being a convicted criminal. I've never sold my children online for likes and to build my Instagram followers. I've never went begging to small businesses for free stuff. I've never done small businesses out of money and goods. I've never shoplifted. I've never claimed benefits as a single mother while living with 1 of my 3 baby daddies paying everything for me. I've never ran raffles on Instagram, charging my followers £20 a ticket for a prize that never existed or draw that never took place. I've never stole money from a charity under the guise of raising money for them. I've never had criminal friends who I go out with and try to intimidate people trying to do their job during a pandemic. I've never used a girl dying of cancer to try and gain followers. I'm sure if I thought longer I could think of lots more things I've never done!
Donna, take yourself off Instagram, go get a real job, stop using your children to push yourself forward in life. Stop the constant buying new furniture and botox. I can guarantee if you do all this, you'll feel better already. Life isn't about how many strangers on the internet like your picture. Who cares?! All that matters is what your children and family think, after that, forget about it!
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👋👋👋

Gossipgate

This would absolutely terrify me. Like why doesn't she see this as a problem? Imagine being a 14 yearold boy, doing your wee job and these crazy cunts are fan girling iver you and getting selfies just to send to your wanker ma for a bit of attention. Such a horrible cunt she is.
It’s funny how her anxiety is immune from this. I wouldn’t be happy about it, anyone could be following your page and this makes the boys vulnerable.

PM me hun

Thing is...you put yourself , your family, your home, your folded towels on tinternet for all to see - you are going to be scrutinised, questions asked and this is the price of some free stuff for your house.
Not worth it IMO

• Haha

leftdog

She’s went down to 110k, just saying

132 comments on her last post, half of which are her own! Something not quite adding up here 🤦🏼‍♀️

leftdog

Iv been a bitch up until now, why change a habit of a lifetime….

“the size of a baby’s head” I know MANY baby’s and not two of them are the same size of head! Are we talking newborn? 9 month old? An embryo? Why not compare it to the size of a fruit, like most other people would 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also, if it was as big as she’s making it out to be, surely she would be cut open? I’m taking it from that post that she got keyhole? Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not medically trained in the slightest but I can tell when something has been blew up and dramatised ALOT for attention!!
Is she trying to out do her “friend” Jem?
is she single now and trying to get attention from anywhere?
is this her new plea for freebies?
maybe she should call her “influencer” job a day now and actually look after herself minus the audience!!

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
She was all pally with that woman clodagh with the autism page but haven’t seen or heard about her in a while! They were together at Christmas I think? She has a husband…. Just saying
They still follow each other on Insta so I doubt it. We could guess all day, I think the OP needs to either say who it is or retract what they said in case rumours start about an innocent party.

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
The reel of her daughter dropping in her letter to her new school... whyyy did she show the front of the school including it’s name?!
Shocking

Just watched jemhows stories there and she done a q&a about a charity event and 1 of the q's was "will it be all influencers and bloggers?" Her response was that it was for her followers and she doesn't even know any influencers 🤣🤣 ouch, did that hurt Donna ✌🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕

• Haha
She just comes across so insincere, it’s clear that the only reason she posts is to make money, and only gives shoutouts with the intention of them shouting out about her back. If she really took this seriously, she’d build up a relationship and trust between her and her followers, the shite she flogs I wouldnt think twice about buying because I know it’s for the coin 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'd say not one of them wanted to be shared by her after the whole handling.
Exactly. Many locals are there for the cringe and scandal and if they see local companies it could potentially damage their rep. I thought it was interesting that many regular people like myself hate the gifting thing anyway. HP did share a homewear furnishings place a few months ago and I was so disappointed, it really put me off them so I took my money elsewhere. I don't trust gifting and they must have to recoup the money elsewhere and it won't be at my expense. Businesses really need to catch on to this, especially when an influencer is behaving unethically anyway and the trust between them and their subs is dwindling.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Our hospitals are on their knees, there are skeleton staff covering everywhere and those who are left are burnt out. This is no secret to anyone. I really hope she has not gone to a/e with a cold 😡😡😡 I'm not saying I'm wishing anything more serious on her, but I just hope she isn't being her usual drama queen for clout on Instagram 😡

BigMavis

VIP Member
Like, just look at the way these begging messages are worded. She’s about as subtle as a brick in the face. Its like when a small child sees you eating something and says that looks nice mmmmmm.
Shes just cold calling into people's dms doing this.

Gossipgate

How long will it be before she uses Nikki Graham passing for a mental health status...

sad news about her

• Sad

Gossipgate

Nah but here, we all know she loves a filter but still looks rough as fuck even with it. Well this filter makes Stuart Robinson look 20 years younger so Jesus christ she must look about 50 in real life 😳 😬 🤣
And you can still see the wrinkles on her forehead!!! And her with Botox

• Haha

leftdog

1. Saucepan reel has been deleted
2. Gerels are being taught to be dolled up to look “pretty”
3. Gerels are cute but actors they are not
4. Did she fuck decorate anything with sweets
5. Has she any need for THAT amount of make up 🤦🏼‍♀️
6. she’s an actual dose of shite and would give anyone the skitter with her posh tramp type accent

• Haha