Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgate

I would say you may have hit the nail on the head. This theory would definitely fit with her past and what we know of her. How many businesses have been fleeced by her? Every time I see a business working with her, I just want to contact them and tell them to run! Remember the ballycastle climbing frames saga, it's the one I still always think about. She's just a shameless, conniving, criminal
Oh that was terrible 🙈
I won’t get over the fact she never gave away the galgorm weekend for cancer focus. She’s a scumbag.
NI is a small place and people talk, surely has hasn’t too many business left to scrub of

Reactions: 7

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
And now this evening, more previously gifted idems for sale. A desk, which according to the website where it's from, all pieces are made to order. And then a bookcase and toybox the girls had. She has absolutely no shame. It really is just like shoplifting in the online equivalent. If only all businesses could know before they get duped by her too. Makes me so angry 😠😡

I don't doubt people are fighting bigger battles than Donna but she is fighting her own battle coming from experience. It's seems only too easy 2 catergorise d severity of 1s condition despite not enduring it yourself. I remember thinking I would not wish the pain or worry re conception on my worst enemy!! Everybody has different pain thresholds & personally any surgery is terrifying!!
totally agree on that point, and I can sympathise with anyone going through that however these stories are a bit distasteful during a time when her supposed friend has had some absolutely devastating news. It just doesn’t sit right with me.

Kidol 2k

Fck up now Donna enough is enough. There are real sick people in the world. No-one is interested in your down below bits ffs, this is vomit inducing. Are you seriously pitting yourself up against who we all think you are??? This is such a low blow pardon the pun. Disrespectful to those who are fighting a real battle. The only battle you're fighting is within your head, your ego and social status. Go be a mum ffs, when you're down, sick, most people find their kids are the best medicine. Do us all a favour and get off your phone ffs. I've never heard such self obsessed bullshit in all my life. A far cry from a genuine story and those on an admirable journey. You'll never come close Donna, you have the sympathy of no-one, no-one with an ounce of wit anyway, too many people these days feeding people's anxiety, birds of a feather flock together.... uneducated fck wits.

Irishgal80

This is classic Donna!! She posts something then sulks cos it doesn’t get enough comments or likes. Like the time she posted that she would delete people who didn’t like or comment on her posts. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE D*CK!! I actually hoped she did that so that it left her with no followers 🤣🤣

• Haha

freebiesgalore

Is she taking demo cars from this car dealer to get round the country with no intention of buying because in my experience you know the type of car you’re after I’ve never known anyone to drive as many demo models.

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
I can only assume the poll is covering her boobs area for a reason
I have a son roughly the same age as her boys and holy fuck i can imagine how embarrassed he would be if i dressed like that. As for the pigtails shes, they stop being cute after the toddler stage

• Haha
  • Heart

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
It's 'wreath' not 'wreathe' Donna and who the hell buys a wreath for a playhouse?? More money than sense.
I don't believe for a single second she bought it. Recently I've been so wound up seeing businesses local to me, gifting her stuff. It's put me off darkening their door again. However, after all this fountain lane stuff the last few weeks, I maybe now have more sympathy for these businesses, they probably have been duped, like everyone else. Whoever this new "wreathe" victim is, is just another one to add the lengthy list of people scammed by Mrs Houseproud!

Derry_girl

VIP Member
So these companies who gift her things not check backgrounds? Because I am really gonna buy something a convicted shoplifter who is besties with a drug mule recommends, not, homebase can shove their lawnmowers and pressure washers where the sun don't shine 😂

• Heart

lucy66

VIP Member
He gives me the creeps - cheated on his absolutely stunning singer/song writer girlfriend with a teenage girl in the gym they both worked in- they played house for a while but now it’s all over too
Makes my skin crawl 🤮
Talks the biggest load of BS, has no qualifications or life experiences to be able to talk the way he does. Just loves the sound of his own voice. He’s back home playing football for his club after storming out 7 years ago cos they didn’t appreciate his brilliance.....I certainly wouldn’t have had him back, he’s a laughing stock around home 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BetsyGreen

I have zero sympathy for her. The question is, is she feeling sorry for herself cause her conscience has finally perked up or is it cause she's ran out of people to dupe in NI and everyone knows what she's like now?
The sympathy seeking reel the other day was simply that, for sympathy.
She says noone knows what she's been through. Well I can safely say, as I'm sure most if not all of you can, no we don't know. But that's because I've never been in prison for being a convicted criminal. I've never sold my children online for likes and to build my Instagram followers. I've never went begging to small businesses for free stuff. I've never done small businesses out of money and goods. I've never shoplifted. I've never claimed benefits as a single mother while living with 1 of my 3 baby daddies paying everything for me. I've never ran raffles on Instagram, charging my followers £20 a ticket for a prize that never existed or draw that never took place. I've never stole money from a charity under the guise of raising money for them. I've never had criminal friends who I go out with and try to intimidate people trying to do their job during a pandemic. I've never used a girl dying of cancer to try and gain followers. I'm sure if I thought longer I could think of lots more things I've never done!
Donna, take yourself off Instagram, go get a real job, stop using your children to push yourself forward in life. Stop the constant buying new furniture and botox. I can guarantee if you do all this, you'll feel better already. Life isn't about how many strangers on the internet like your picture. Who cares?! All that matters is what your children and family think, after that, forget about it!
Well said!!!! And if I could I would give you a hug as you’ve hit every nail bang on the head

Seriously that reel of Chole I’ve no words 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Child exploitation at its finest

leftdog

I guess that’s her dressed ready for work down some street corner!! Is she high on something? Is that her actual lips or did she paint half her face red as well? does she have a mirror? Shocking!

leftdog

Ahh but they’re going to fix the homeless situation in Belfast, one pizza at a time!!

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Price them tickets to botanic gardens & a convicted thief & drug mule get a invite 😒
Even insta hun in the country got an invite!! If the price alone wouldn't put you off going, have a "PR invite" for all the grabby instagrammers of NI, would 100% put you off going! For us to take our 3, under 4 year old nieces, it would cost us £72 😱 Denise Curran said last night it wasn't worth the money, lasted an hour and all the kids wanted to see was Santa, but there isn't even a Santa there 🤣

leftdog

well it was hardly going to be a person from NI that won her comp, she has the whole country blocked 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
Agreed. Followed that north coast one for a few days. What a melter🤷‍♀️
Never done getting free stuff handed to her and will be back to making a mint in her cash only hairdressing business very soon. I'll have to unfollow, very disheartening for people who work, pay their taxes and actually pay for all the shit they have to see these chancers get handed freebie after freebie. She had a really long story up about her beam vacuum thing a while back, it was blatantly a paid ad but not marked as such. Sorry back to Donna!