Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still with Carl and will now openly admit to anyone she views as a new friend that she compulsively shoplifts. She’s also been doing the dirt with someone you wouldn’t expect
So is she saying she is still shoplifting? As in, not just in the past? Has to be another criminal she's cheating with? Is it a lesbian love affair with your one from the peru 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Especially when it’s a new member 🤔
Being a new member maybe they r a bit reluctant to share 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus there might not be too many people who know about this new poor soul she’s using and abusing so our new gossip giver doesn’t want to give themselves away 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m totally here for all the gossip, even give us a clue 🕵🏼‍♂️ 😂

Reactions: 4
You need to think completely out of the box and it’s not the drug mule

Being a new member maybe they r a bit reluctant to share 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus there might not be too many people who know about this new poor soul she’s using and abusing so our new gossip giver doesn’t want to give themselves away 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m totally here for all the gossip, even give us a clue 🕵🏼‍♂️ 😂
Thank you @Gossipgate

Reactions: 2
Is it somebody we’d know from social media? Like that PT guy she was going to for a while?

She is with Carl but has been banging someone else. Not an influencer and so not anyone you would expect…
It must be someone that we can guess.
Not an influencer but someone we would see on social media… don’t tell me it’s someone’s husband 🙈

It must be someone that we can guess.
Not an influencer but someone we would see on social media… don’t tell me it’s someone’s husband 🙈
She was all pally with that woman clodagh with the autism page but haven’t seen or heard about her in a while! They were together at Christmas I think? She has a husband…. Just saying

She was all pally with that woman clodagh with the autism page but haven’t seen or heard about her in a while! They were together at Christmas I think? She has a husband…. Just saying
I could be away off but thinking completely out of the box 🤷🏻‍♀️

Any suggestions for new thread name? I don’t even know how to do that 🙈😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.