Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was all pally with that woman clodagh with the autism page but haven’t seen or heard about her in a while! They were together at Christmas I think? She has a husband…. Just saying
They still follow each other on Insta so I doubt it. We could guess all day, I think the OP needs to either say who it is or retract what they said in case rumours start about an innocent party.

Reactions: 6
Wonder was it the PT. She use to go to and they done a live together. Use to think they where very Rosie

They still follow each other on Insta so I doubt it. We could guess all day, I think the OP needs to either say who it is or retract what they said in case rumours start about an innocent party.
Yeah I just got excited and ran with that to be honest! The most likely thing is Donna is putting rumours out about herself to up her following! That’s more likely than her cheating cos who in their right mind would go near that train wreck

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can only hope that one day my daily life becomes so stress free that I have time to notice the residue on my £1 fairy washing up liquid and take the plunge to get their new product 🙏🏻

• Haha
I can only hope that one day my daily life becomes so stress free that I have time to notice the residue on my £1 fairy washing up liquid and take the plunge to get their new product 🙏🏻
And that you can head away a night every month on your own.....leaving all 4 children. Who else would ever do this? There's taking time for yourself and then there's taking the piss!

Reactions: 5
And that you can head away a night every month on your own.....leaving all 4 children. Who else would ever do this? There's taking time for yourself and then there's taking the piss!
Someone who is really not on their own 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everyone entitled to alone time, I just done know any other parent who can get or would want a night alone every month 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Someone who is really not on their own 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everyone entitled to alone time, I just done know any other parent who can get or would want a night alone every month 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agree everyone is entitled to a break but it’s as if it’s a surprise to some people that your life changes when you have children.

Reactions: 1
Wonder will she show her “glowing “ skin tomorrow WITHOUT a filter 🤣🤣

I THINK I know who it is. Have been told by a good source but afraid to say incase I’m wrong
If I say it’ll be totally obvious that it’s me that’s said. That’s why I’ve said nothing but you need to think outer space level of out of the box

If I say it’ll be totally obvious that it’s me that’s said. That’s why I’ve said nothing but you need to think outer space level of out of the box
One of her cleaning suppliers? 😂
Is it someone that the average follower could guess?

There’s billions of people in the world, how are we meant to guess without a clue at least 🙈

Outer space level? Is it E.T? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.