Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Olivia’s stories really informative and real also,
Yes I agree about Olivia, there’s no “poor me”posts like Donna does. Still at it this morning with her pity party yet her”friend “ Jemhow is struggling with her cancer. F*** off Donna and give it a rest 😡

Reactions: 3
So glad I grew up at a time when my mother didn’t have a phone stuck in my face recording our conversations as we sat down to have a cup of tea. Jesus wept what a world we live in

Reactions: 2
So glad I grew up at a time when my mother didn’t have a phone stuck in my face recording our conversations as we sat down to have a cup of tea. Jesus wept what a world we live in
That and not telling you what to say for the camera. How many times did she record this, getting Chloe to repeat it until it was just perfect for instagram?

On another note, glad to see we weren't the only people annoyed by her self-centered, woe is me, performance after her operation, all whilst tagging an actual dying "friend"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So your 6 year old couldn't be arsed climbing into bunk beds 🤔 pull the other one! You just changed your mind AGAIN!!! Sharing a bed is never going to work, I give it to the new year and the king size bed will be up for sale. My 3 year old twin nieces shared a double bed cause they had only ever known sharing a bed and couldn't sleep without each other. But about 6 months ago they had to be separated into 2 beds cause they kept wakening each other up, kicking each other in their sleep! This is exactly what's going to happen with these 2. Realistically how long will they actually want to share a bed anyway?!
I definitely call this as a bingo! I gave her to the new year to sell the double bed and here we are 😱how she has the money to change furniture every few months on benefits I don't know. She's unbelievable wasteful, such a terrible example for those kids. She's never nor will ever be happy with what she has

• Heart
Only 222 likes on her post....bit pathetic when you’ve 111k followers 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m going to guess little miss shop lifter, what’s everyone else’s guesses? 😂

also when did Chloe get her own line with Next? 🙈😂

• Haha
Awk stop it now, that's Donna's dream 😂🤪

In other news.... whoops 🤭 😂 guess that discount code is on hold now.
There’s been a recall on the Voduz hairdryer for a while now due to fire risk but all the huns are still pedalling it with their discount codes and Voduz haven’t mentioned it or made the info public, you have to go to a quiet corner of their website to get the information on it.

• Wow
There’s been a recall on the Voduz hairdryer for a while now due to fire risk but all the huns are still pedalling it with their discount codes and Voduz haven’t mentioned it or made the info public, you have to go to a quiet corner of their website to get the information on it.
Because they're all getting a monthly fee and have to fulfil their obligations. Its pretty disgusting, someone could potentially get hurt.

Because they're all getting a monthly fee and have to fulfil their obligations. Its pretty disgusting, someone could potentially get hurt.
I bought a baby product recently and had an email and a letter through the post to say it had been recalled. Returning it was hassle free, it was picked up by courier and I had a replacement and a £20 gift card for the inconvenience within a week. They went to the effort of actually contacting customers which surely should be the very least Voduz could do? I know they sell in shops too which would make it harder to track sales but I’d imagine most people buy online to avail of the numerous discount codes from the huns so they’d have customers email addresses but instead they‘re trying to keep it quiet.

I bought a baby product recently and had an email and a letter through the post to say it had been recalled. Returning it was hassle free, it was picked up by courier and I had a replacement and a £20 gift card for the inconvenience within a week. They went to the effort of actually contacting customers which surely should be the very least Voduz could do? I know they sell in shops too which would make it harder to track sales but I’d imagine most people buy online to avail of the numerous discount codes from the huns so they’d have customers email addresses but instead they‘re trying to keep it quiet.
That was fantastic customer service. I think they're required by law to publicise a recall so influencers could find themselves in hot water not just voduz who appear to have fulfilled their obligation albeit in a shady way. Anyone who has advertised this particular batch needs to immediately address it.

What's that fake ass voice yer puttin on Donna Louise Todd?? Mrr Cooell 😆. You're a little miss theivin princess alright! Here one things for sure .... you're eatin those happy pills. Only one thing worse than sad Donna - happy Donna! Unbearrrrable

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.