Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering the exact same, like she had too much lip filler on one side of her mouth

Reactions: 1
What does she look like tonight.....mutton dressed as lamb!!! Hair is awful 🤮

Reactions: 3
I expected the outfit to be worse

Going out of her way to get her make up done by olivia mcveigh just because she was going also with Emma. Anyone doing well or new success she’s away licking around them

Reactions: 2
She talks as if her lips have different postcodes. Must be from all that ❄ from her past. On the subject has her and the drug muel fell out

• Haha

Going out of her way to get her make up done by olivia mcveigh just because she was going also with Emma. Anyone doing well or new success she’s away licking around them

Yes she’s riding on everybody and anybody’s coat tails even a terminally ill young woman who now doesn’t get a mention . She’s totally vile 🤮🤮🤮

She talks as if her lips have different postcodes. Must be from all that ❄ from her past. On the subject has her and the drug muel fell out
Different postcodes 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Not sure if she was kicked out or not because of it but probably why she deleted her stories. A grown women punching a young lad though. What a mess 😂
Did you not know she is so beautiful and desirable she needs to punch these boys to keep them away from her, they come on that strong apparently!
This is why she publicly punched a fella before 🙈😂 and I heard this from an extremely good source (she obviously didn’t use those words lol)

• Wow
  • Haha
Shes some craic.....who has won the expensive facial....her sister 🤣 no video of the winner being selected just a post saying she's won 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s not superwoman but she can clean for 12 hours and it’s all thanks to her son….does she read anything she writes before posting?

also, who the heck is asking her how her stuff is so shiney? Il tell you who, no one! No one at all is asking her!!!!

Reactions: 4
Sure out of her thousands of followers her nail tech won the shower shelves so I’m not surprised her sister won. It’s always always someone she knows. She’s a fraud and common as muck. I see her regularly and her insta persona absolutely does not match the person seen locally.

Reactions: 5
The mystery man (or woman) she's having an affair with hasn't been solved! Any more clues for us? Dying to know who she has manipulated now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.