Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail, im just a lurker in this thread lol but I thought curtis had bought a bungalow and I’m awful confused. Is this a different property he is in now?
Ah now I forgot about the bungalow. No he was renting that, again spent a fortune on it, window sills and everything changed. But then he ended up having to give it up and move back home, he was having a hard time with his mental health. Think that was all around the time hr broke up with the bf. Then he got himself sorted and got the flat and now a new man!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw she hasn’t been online but she’s somehow managed to delete 103 people she was following 😂🙈

"The flu". Donna uses this term so loosely that it's an absolute insult to those who have lost loved ones to the flu. Every time she complains about being down with the flu I can't help but think of the poor local girl who lost her husband to a flu strain and admirably struggles daily through her grief, battling to bring up her 2 girls in his honour, and I think to myself please God she isn't reading this. Donna is pig ignorant and has massive moral flaws.

Reactions: 5
Again just cried through jemhows stories from last night. Totally humbling. Then this self centered, attention seeking bleep has this up. Just duck off Donna 🖕
She’s ok now.....make up your bloody mind Donna. Are you sick or not?? Jemhows story last night was heart breaking, Donna is out for number one...herself 😡

Reactions: 1
Oh she really is just proving herself to be a self centred, vile person today. She claims to be friends with jemma, but we know its just for the attention. Especially when she posts what she has 😡 Ages ago she was on crying about the stretch marks on her tummy and how she would get surgery to get rid of them. I'd say this is the surgery she's going for. I hope that's not what she was at the SWAH yesterday for. Although they do have loads of theatres rented out to private, it's not just NHS.
As for going away overnight on her own, what sort of mother does that?! A selfish one 😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
Swah does indeed do private stuff, but from what I know they don’t deal with axa so I can only assume she’s (our tax money) actually paying for it! Wow, another new low for her!!

I told my husband last night that I plan on going away one night a month to a hotel by myself to disconnect from the world and have some me time. He gave me such a side eye and told me to have a bath and light a candle sure and he would put the kid to bed 😂😂 as a mum of nearly 2 (8 months pregnant), thats the closest I'll get to a spa break on my own I'll get. And it is a bleeping luxury getting an hour on your own. She is an unrelatable, self serving, nasty bleep.

Reactions: 5
I told my husband last night that I plan on going away one night a month to a hotel by myself to disconnect from the world and have some me time. He gave me such a side eye and told me to have a bath and light a candle sure and he would put the kid to bed 😂😂 as a mum of nearly 2 (8 months pregnant), thats the closest I'll get to a spa break on my own I'll get. And it is a bleeping luxury getting an hour on your own. She is an unrelatable, self serving, nasty bleep.
Less is more 👍

Ohhh I never thought of that, maybe this is what all this bullshit is about
Sounds like it to me. Even if its not shes certainly not painting the picture of perfect family life. Also heading out on the rip with the drug mule when most mummies were busy doing family stuff.

Ah now I forgot about the bungalow. No he was renting that, again spent a fortune on it, window sills and everything changed. But then he ended up having to give it up and move back home, he was having a hard time with his mental health. Think that was all around the time hr broke up with the bf. Then he got himself sorted and got the flat and now a new man!
Ah ok! He’s had a real glow up hasn’t he, doing fab and seems happy bless him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.